PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wor gateshead prediction
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wor gateshead prediction  (Read 4643 times)

Bath Alty

Re: Wor gateshead prediction
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 10:15:50 PM »

alty in the play offs what a joke stay in the bsp and die there you could not even beat gateshead.the team always moan when they lose. not very happy about it .i was going to suggest this pretend to be 8points deducted then climb the league .but we will always be in this league. fleetwood newport county even dartford farnbrough southport. any more teams darlington grimsby. we need to shape up and quick.if we want out of this league just pay thousand pounds to join league 2 .don.t make me laugh alty in the big time .we will bottom of the league with about 9points  >:( >:( just sort it NOW. i could swear put i got a ban so i am clean.

Isn't it great that we can read this and smile knowing that tonights result was disappointing but there is only one person who thinks it's a disaster.  The rest of us look down the table to the bottom, realise it's a long way away and smile about the fact tonights loss doesn't cause panic as another game goes by and we haven't gained on FGR / Grays etc.  (some of us then remember a similar position in thev90's and shudder'.....no surely not)

Bath Alty

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 10:17:29 PM »

alty in the play offs what a joke stay in the bsp and die there you could not even beat gateshead.the team always moan when they lose. not very happy about it .i was going to suggest this pretend to be 8points deducted then climb the league .but we will always be in this league. fleetwood newport county even dartford farnbrough southport. any more teams darlington grimsby. we need to shape up and quick.if we want out of this league just pay thousand pounds to join league 2 .don.t make me laugh alty in the big time .we will bottom of the league with about 9points  >:( >:( just sort it NOW. i could swear put i got a ban so i am clean.

It's just struck me, the mystery is solved has anyone seen Gunners and Mr Vaughan posting at the same time?

Dougals Dad

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 11:11:50 PM »

Maybe gunners is Dino's love child!

taxi Phil

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 12:54:20 AM »

Spawn of the Devil !

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 12:20:04 PM »

Nice rant - Are you Wenger in disguise ?

Mind you I noticed you went for a 5-2 prediction So guess one shouldn't question your optimism

I'm not sure about the 'Shape up quick' reference, the club and team have made steady progress over the past 3-4 seasons.

The spend spend spend attitude has got both us and a load of other clubs into a right mess.

Patience is what is required ?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wor gateshead prediction