PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 heathcotes behaviour
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: heathcotes behaviour  (Read 7421 times)

Altyroo

Re: heathcotes behaviour
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 01:32:47 AM »

Sorry missed the game. went to a wind swept Colwyn Bay.
From what  i have heard and read Graham reacted to the Mansfeild fans.
This apparently is wrong.
However it is ok for fans to slag off and shout all the expletives they want at the players and employees of the other team..
This goes on at football. We have done it ourselves. I know i started the f**k off Barnet in 91, Just after Rolos goal.
So please dont critisise (cant spell) Graham we are all guilty of goding the opposition.
Then again, like i say i didnt go to the match and we were probably played off the park. Or we just didnt get into the game.
However life goes on and we can now hopefully concentrate on staying in what is now effectively the 5th division.

Come on Alty...

Nonleaguer

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 11:51:50 AM »

In response to a former post suggesting that Smith's back pass lead to the goal, sorry but Stu had more than enough time to clear it but a la Bartez he decided to try to play the ball around the striker he was then left wanting. Yes he foiled the first attempt but that presented Duffy with the simplest of tap ins. I'm sure Stu will hold his hand up to that gaffe.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 12:08:59 PM »

I think this goes on alot. sit in the main stand at most home games and quite frequently the away managers and directors swear and use various fingers to respond to vocal prompts from the home supporters. It happens and I cannot see why there is so much grief being given to GH. We lost lets move on.

Come on Alty.

Altygirlsroleinmoss

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 01:50:18 PM »

I made my comments on another post But I will repeat it here to GH was baang out of order needs to pologise to both clubs for his attitude.

And if anyone should be reported to the FA, sorry to say it should be GH & not Mansfield.

I hope we don't become the club everyone want's to hate, we are not like that, just got a few idiots following & inside the club that lets everyone else down. 

Another Rant Over

david sneddon

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 01:55:10 PM »

What idiots follow the club? I don't know of any?

markecky

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 01:58:29 PM »

I made my comments on another post But I will repeat it here to GH was baang out of order needs to pologise to both clubs for his attitude.

And if anyone should be reported to the FA, sorry to say it should be GH & not Mansfield.

I hope we don't become the club everyone want's to hate, we are not like that, just got a few idiots following & inside the club that lets everyone else down. 

Another Rant Over

Indeed, please elaborate on the idiots we have.

joe

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 03:11:29 PM »

Idiots? I've never seen any!

Jenga

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 06:20:26 PM »

We were rubbish today on all fronts.. except perhaps for James Smith.

Lets be honest his backpass to coburn for their second was poor

Lets be honest, the pass to him that he received was poor putting him under pressure. Three or four passes that caused the problem, not just the final one.

Milnez

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »

If you had of won you would've never heard about this. He was only having a bit of banter with the fans. Nothing wrong with it IMO. I loved it how he walked across infront of the goal instead of behind it at the start of the match and after half time.  :D

I wish there were more managers like him to help create a bit of atmosphere!

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 01:02:16 PM »

Tough one this, having sat in the "executive" area at Stevenage I witnessed the GH banter which was enjoyable.

However there is always the danger that with clubs of a higher numpty level this banter could result in an Alty fan getting it outside the ground due to the wind up?
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 heathcotes behaviour