PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton away support
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Luton away support  (Read 5213 times)

fuertes

Re: Luton away support
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 12:39:58 PM »

Banter is all well and good when it's witty and amusing. The problem with you is your 'banter' is inaccurate, unhumurous horse sh*t that's clogging up our forum. I realise there is little to do in Mansfield, but please get out, look around for a job/hobby, and stop posting useless crap on here. We're not interested.

SteveStag

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 12:54:48 PM »

Banter is all well and good when it's witty and amusing. The problem with you is your 'banter' is inaccurate, unhumurous horse sh*t that's clogging up our forum. I realise there is little to do in Mansfield, but please get out, look around for a job/hobby, and stop posting useless crap on here. We're not interested.

So why reply ?

If you look at my posts you will see there mainly in the time frame of 12 > 1pm (My Lunch hour) & I log off around 17.30pm Guess what? That’s the time I finish work...

Please if you don’t like what I post I do try and mix it with accurate information & humorous banter please don’t read and defiantly don't reply to them.

For the record I don't live in Mansfield either lol

fuertes

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 12:58:48 PM »

So why reply ?

If you look at my posts you will see there mainly in the time frame of 12 > 1pm (My Lunch hour) & I log off around 17.30pm Guess what? That’s the time I finish work...

Please if you don’t like what I post I do try and mix it with accurate information & humorous banter please don’t read and defiantly don't reply to them.

So you've got one thing going for you then?

Okay fine, consider this the last time I respond to your drivel. No doubt you'll continue to bait people with your cretinous nonsense, but I'll leave you to talk to yourself.

SteveStag

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »

So why reply ?

So you've got one thing going for you then?

Okay fine, consider this the last time I respond to your drivel. No doubt you'll continue to bait people with your cretinous nonsense, but I'll leave you to talk to yourself.

Cheers one down not that many to go now!

See you on the 24th October 2009 at the Mill

Jezza

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 02:15:42 PM »

I think our friend from mansfield is conveying the fact he is merely making tongue in cheek comments that he doesn't really mean just to wind us up.

As a fellow wind up merchant I understand this and understand the reaction is
1) get angry
2) start a viscious wind him back up circle
3) ignore
4) try and argue the point

None of which will have the desired effect apart from 2) if you too are a wind up merchant.

So if you are not a wind up merchant...

Do Not Feed The Troll!

madhatter

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »

We have an allocation of 1400 tickets and unfortunately can't see us bringing as much as we did for that unforgettable cup game last year. If i were a gambling man i'd bet on us bringing about 800 away fans

markecky

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »

We have an allocation of 1400 tickets and unfortunately can't see us bringing as much as we did for that unforgettable cup game last year. If i were a gambling man i'd bet on us bringing about 800 away fans

It kind of puts it into perspectivewhen you think that you will bring maore fans than we could muster for a home game on a Tuesday night.

We look forward to welcoming you down.

Get here a bit early as you may have to park 5 minutes walk or so away from the ground, as all our parking is on the road and it will be busy.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 06:34:50 PM »

800 would be more than double what you brought last year wouldn''t it?

Enjoy your visit to Moss Lane on Saturday, I think it should be a good game (hopefully a win for us!) but I hope every other aspect of your visit is thoroughly enjoyable!
Come on Alty!

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 06:54:53 PM »

800 would be more than double what you brought last year wouldn''t it?

Enjoy your visit to Moss Lane on Saturday, I think it should be a good game (hopefully a win for us!) but I hope every other aspect of your visit is thoroughly enjoyable!

My lad thinks a 1-0 win, he got last Saturday's score right...
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton away support