PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton away support
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Luton away support  (Read 5212 times)

Longman

Luton away support
« on: October 13, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »

I see Luton took over 900 to Kiddy on Sat.

Hopefully they'll bring around 700 to us.

baldrick

Re: Luton away support
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 10:54:04 PM »

Better get some extra programmes printed.

Jezza

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 06:09:13 AM »

Nice to see a proper club bring decent support for a change.....that will put the mansfield couple of hundred into the shade wont it?

SteveStag

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 05:25:06 PM »

Nice to see a proper club bring decent support for a change.....that will put the mansfield couple of hundred into the shade wont it?

No because its an open in the away end ?

Or have you not noticed someone's pinched the roof lol

Jenga

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »

Why would we think that? It has never had a roof on it.

bighairedmike

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 06:15:29 PM »

yellowswoop

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 08:05:54 PM »

Our support was more then "Decent" To say our away form has been terrible it was a great turn out, and if our away form was a lot better it would of been a lot more.

I'v never come across such poor losers.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 08:46:33 PM »

Our support was more then "Decent" To say our away form has been terrible it was a great turn out, and if our away form was a lot better it would of been a lot more.

Why don't you all piss off and stop hijacking every single thread on this forum.

Wankers!

Come on Alty!

yellowswoop

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 09:46:52 PM »

Why don't you all piss off and stop hijacking every single thread on this forum.

Wankers!

Pathetic.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 10:28:44 PM »

Don't suppose you've noticed that someone's nicked an entire side of your ground?

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »

My god are they STILL here? I wouldn't mind but none of them are in any way witty, amusing or give the impression that their IQ is higher than their shoe size.

JT

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 11:20:22 PM »

Don't make us set gunners11 on you, you'll regret it.  Especially after the Accrington rant the other week.

Jezza

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 09:37:08 AM »

I seem to have touched a nerve there......why do they expect us to see their comments as witty banter and then get all upset when they get a taste of their own medicine?

Nice to see I haven't lost my touch anyway.

I did like the not noticing someone nicking the roof comment...coz all proper clubs have 4 sides alll seated all covered stadia with gordon bleu catering don't they?....do this lot really acknowledge they are non league?

Sour Grapes

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 09:53:03 AM »

I seem to have touched a nerve there......why do they expect us to see their comments as witty banter and then get all upset when they get a taste of their own medicine?

I did like the not noticing someone nicking the roof comment...coz all proper clubs have 4 sides alll seated all covered stadia with gordon bleu catering don't they?....do this lot really acknowledge they are non league?

I think i'm one of the few granted posting rights on here, it is nice to come on and see which of you has come out with the big time charlie stuff etc.
I think you are the king of the hill Jezza, plus Alty 1981, (loved his "I think Stags fans are being wound up" line, then came out with a load of abuse, classic stuff.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter does it? You are a tiny club, we are a small club, see you in a fortnight :-*

SteveStag

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »

I think i'm one of the few granted posting rights on here, it is nice to come on and see which of you has come out with the big time charlie stuff etc.
I think you are the king of the hill Jezza, plus Alty 1981, (loved his "I think Stags fans are being wound up" line, then came out with a load of abuse, classic stuff.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter does it? You are a tiny club, we are a small club, see you in a fortnight :-*

Here Here ! well said Sour Grapes !

I can't believe so called fans on here can't decipher other fans having a little banter to who is being disrespectful, that’s why forums have moderators to ban such obscene posts and their authors I think if restrictions are in place most of the Alty posts would be deleted with warnings or bans being introduced just like we have on our stagsnet forum.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton away support