News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Statistics

Author Topic: Statistics  (Read 1018 times)

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Statistics
« on: September 23, 2009, 04:48:17 PM »

This our best start in the conference (17 points from 12 games) since 1995 (18 points from 12 games) - we started with 3 losses, then 2 draws then succesive win against Southport, Bromsgrove, Morecambe, Slough and Halifax (none of whom are in the conference and two of whom have dropped into oblivion).  Our thirteenth game that season, as this season is away at Stevenage - where Andy Green's goal ensured us a point!

We have not kept four consecutive clean sheets in the League since 2003 in the Unibond with games against Burscough (3-0), Southport (1-0), worksop and Harrogate (both 0-0).

We have not kep four consecutive clean sheets in the Conference since the end of the 1993-4 season when Kingy miraculously saved us from relegation - the games in question: Telford (h) 2-0, Slough (a) 2-0, Welling (h) 2-0, Halifax (h) 0-0.  And again none of those 4 teams are still with us .  The Slough game was important for me as it was the first Alty game I had attended since 1986-7 when I moved in with my fiancee. 

bigcol

Re: Statistics
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 05:14:33 PM »

If ever a post deserved a Goodwin  ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Statistics