News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Attendance tomorrow

Author Topic: Attendance tomorrow  (Read 2277 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Attendance tomorrow
« on: September 21, 2009, 12:28:00 PM »

Lets hope we can all get down to moss lane tomorrow,and hopefully encourage a friend or two or some casual observers down to the game.With not having many saturday home games so far im sure it must be having an effect on the club.The team have been doing brilliantly considering being crippled by so  many injuries,so dont see tomorrow as one to miss.Do your best to get down and cheer on the lads. Heres hoping for a gate of 900 or more!

fuertes

Re: Attendance tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 12:41:12 PM »

Missed the last home game - bloody family commitments, especially annoying when it's the in-laws.

I'll be making the 30 mile trip, feels like yonks since I last saw a game. I'm hoping they'll bring a few, close-ish game for them, and they're absolutely flying. If so, we could get up to the 900-950 mark.

Still without Youngy for this one I take it? I'll go for a 1-1 draw in front of 911 fans.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 12:54:53 PM »

I'd hope that Tamworth would bring a few with them. I'm pretty certain if we were 3rd we'd muster over 100 at their place in midweek. No champs lge this week either, Carling cup time, Utd v Wolves wednesday so a good time for people to make the trip down. Part of me thinks a draw would be ok as Tamworth are flying but another that they're punching above their weight and they're due a defeat soon. 

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 05:01:38 PM »

I'd hope that Tamworth would bring a few with them. I'm pretty certain if we were 3rd we'd muster over 100 at their place in midweek. No champs lge this week either, Carling cup time, Utd v Wolves wednesday so a good time for people to make the trip down. Part of me thinks a draw would be ok as Tamworth are flying but another that they're punching above their weight and they're due a defeat soon. 

Agree with you 100% but I guess they're saying the same about us! (We're correct though)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Andy K TFC

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 05:53:44 PM »

We had 118 at Chester a couple of Tuesdays back but i really don't think they'll be 100 of us tomorrow. I hope im wrong though. This is the start of 3 away games on the spin and many may pick Eastbourne or Luton as the games they attend, purely for the fact they are new grounds.
We don't play like we did last time we were in the conference either.

Is your bar open before the game ? half time ? is it segregated ?

Alex

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 06:01:13 PM »

yes, only to home fans, depends how many you bring

joe

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 06:16:22 PM »

yes, only to home fans, depends how many you bring

The bar is open from about 18:30 and away fans are welcome in there before the match. All matches start off segregated but if you only bring a handful of fans they normally drop the segregation which means you can also have a half time pint. If the segregation remains in force you won't have access to the bar at half time.

bighairedmike

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 07:21:24 PM »

I'll be there for my last home game before i go to uni. Talked a Brentford fan into coming to the match as well. I cant believed i'm so excited about Alty V TAMWORTH!

Its not as though i wont be at the mansfield game either... ::)  ;D

Alex

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 07:36:15 PM »

Its not as though i wont be at the mansfield game either... ::)  ;D

im still not sure how far ze corsa will get us so i have joined the AA just incase  :P
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Attendance tomorrow