News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Anyone know if.....

Author Topic: Anyone know if.....  (Read 2094 times)

JT

Anyone know if.....
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:32:40 PM »

...any ex alty players play for Colwyn Bay or Prescott Cables?  As myself and CP Alty are off to the game tonight!  Wondering whether to look out for any former players.

taxi Phil

Re: Anyone know if.....
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 09:13:06 PM »

Sorry, didn't read this before the match, which I hope you enjoyed ! I'd be interested to know how (if ?) Steve Aspinall for Bay, and Josh Mitten for Cables, played.

Altyant

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 10:13:03 PM »

Again, I didnt get to this before you left. I believe Scotty signed for Colwyn Bay in the summer

Butty

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »

Well Colwyn Bay must have an awesome centre midfield pairing  ;D

JT

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 12:37:22 AM »

Ah dont worry guys!  We saw Scotty almost immediately as we walked through the gate!  Had a chat with him for abit of the 2nd half as he was benching tonight...didn't come on in the end.  Heard Josh mentioned alot for Cables, and he seemed to have a decent game.  No sign of Asa, so not sure where he was!  Ended 3-1 to the Bay!

I was handed a Colwyn Bay season fixture list during the game aswell, which contained a picture of Bay vs Alty in pre-season.  Both Greg and Senior are in the picture!  They were really good actually, they've printed on glossy A4 paper, action picture at the top, fixtures down the middle and adverts for local companies down both sides.  Looks really good, and must have raised abit of money for the club.

seasonticket

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »

I think I read in last weeks North Wales Weekly News that Asa, having got married recently was missing a couple of games as he would be honeymooning.( That's him knackered for a few months then). Both Asa and Scotty missed the pre season with us as it was Asa's stag do.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Anyone know if.....