https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 help
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: help  (Read 5439 times)

thegazelle

Re: help
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »

The gazelle is sending best wishes to Mr Dad . Speedy recovery and get yerself back on the interweb as soon as possible

Dougals Dad

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 09:21:42 PM »

I am hoping to get to the Kiddy game on Saturday, if JD would like a programme to read while he is laid up I'll post it to you if you PM me with your address.  (click on my name and there is a link to send me a personal message at the bottom - sorry if you know all this but I'm going on Mrs Bath Alty's level of technical competance!)

program arrived today thank you very much.

jennifers dad took a turn for the worse over the weekend but things are looking up again should only be another couple of weeks before he is back here  im sure something to remind him about his team will do him a world of good :)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2009, 03:19:20 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am truly truyl touched by  all your kind words and to discover it ws my absence and not HSmith's sandwich fillings that dictate our results!

I especially would like to thank Bath Alty for his wonderfully generous gift - it was the most wonderful of gestures. I tried to get on 606 to tell them of the kindness of Alty fans and how it is a wonderful club where everyone matters - they must have had trivia to talk abut like international matches & Accrington f*****g Stanley.

Bath Alty's parcel was espaecially touching and especially therapeutic due to the nature of my ilness. To be honest I shall not be on full form for a while (though as soon as start to talk to some of the nurses they ask if this is  joke!) as I m just on a days realease (All those peoelple who think I am nuts then I tell the I am only let out at the weekend - its now true!!!)

Whether it was the shock of such a good start to the season or other personal matters I have had a breakdown. I do not beliee for one minute being in a psychiatric ward is releted in any way to being an Alty fan!

I thank you all, my friends, for your great kindnss and kind words - now toodays match & see if I can recognise any of the players!

VofD

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2009, 08:53:38 PM »

JD,
       Welcome back and hope you have a speedy recovery.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2009, 09:18:43 PM »

Really great to see you back on here again JD, I miss your posts and humour. I really hope your journey to recovery is well on its way, best wishes mate, Steve.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

fatcat22363

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2009, 09:29:12 PM »

Dear Jennifers dad,

Although I don't post much myself I often laughed at your witty posts. A great sense of humour will help your recovery. Life is up and down, and there is no shame in needing a bit of help sometimes. Thats why we are human: we are all fragile at times. a bit like the Alty defence! I am sure you will come out of this a stronger man and you have lots of support. All the best!

gunners11

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »

can i say something i brought a programme from accrington it costs 3.00 pounds and the club needs money they have friendlies against burnley 4-0 win for burnley. blackburn are next .

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 12:09:13 AM »

can i say something i brought a programme from accrington it costs 3.00 pounds and the club needs money they have friendlies against burnley 4-0 win for burnley. blackburn are next .

Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the lead piping?
Come on Alty!

markecky

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 12:28:20 AM »

Gunners, can you try and make your replies something to do with the topic...or start a new topic if unrelated

gunners11

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 10:28:24 PM »

i cannot do that i do not know how to do it can you helpme please

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 11:02:24 PM »

Back on topic

JD, I'm really glad that you're on the mend. If we're away and I don't have a refereeing appointment I always look in on the match thread and your posts have been a source of much enjoyment.

I've had some issues over the past couple of years, luckily not as serious as yours seem to have been recently. Lots of the uneducated don't understand the issues involved and I think that you have done a service by highlighting that these things can happen to the best of us.

Well done and I hope that your recovery continues apace.

Bath Alty

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »

Been away over the weekend - good to see you back  and still on form JD (love the Chris Senior small ligaments comment!)

Apart from having to watch the ref / linesman display at Kiddy, sending the programme was no problem at all, glad it cheered you up.

Narcissist

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 09:19:30 PM »

Nice one JD, I think in his own special little way gunners is reminding you that there really is no shame in this life getting the better of you for a while. Now youre getting back on top so are alty. Nice one!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 help