Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Anyone else get a letter from Wrexham FC asking them to buy a season ticket?

Author Topic: Anyone else get a letter from Wrexham FC asking them to buy a season ticket?  (Read 2459 times)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Wrexham FC were kind enough to write to me and ask if I wanted to purchase a season ticket at the Racecourse Ground for next season, thereby boosting the 'war chest' of that guru of Non League football, Dean Saunders.

They also kindly invited me to attend their Summer Ball.

Whilst it's all very polite and flattering that they want my custom, did they not realise that when I purchased tickets for the Wrexham v Altrincham match on Easter Monday 2009, I actually ordered seats located in the away fans' section of the ground?

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers

What can you expect from  a bunch of sheep shagging inbreds

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

What can you expect from  a bunch of sheep shagging inbreds

say what you mean  ;) :D

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I bet you at least one person in the conference will be drunk when they receive it/be an idiot and not read it properly and order them.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I too was invited to contribute to Deano's War Chest..........to get us out of this damm league.....I bought my match tickets on-line

What actually surprised me was that the season ticket prices were quite reasonable considering they are a 'big' ex-league club. They offered a staggered discount i.e full price in Aug, some money off in July, more in June and even more again in May.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Jenga

I too was invited to contribute to Deano's War Chest..........to get us out of this damm league.....I bought my match tickets on-line

What actually surprised me was that the season ticket prices were quite reasonable considering they are a 'big' ex-league club. They offered a staggered discount i.e full price in Aug, some money off in July, more in June and even more again in May.

I am sold, I will buy one tomorrow  ::)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I am sold, I will buy one tomorrow  ::)

Already got mine.........the thought of watching football in another country combined with the ability to watch a squad of 44 players, was too much to resist.

Fancy sending season ticket adverts to 200 Alty fans !!! ;D
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Bangor on Dee Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

My daughters (a wrexham girl) first Alty match was our 1-0 win at the racecourse, she loved the passion and banter of the alty fans and in her words she asked me "why are Wrexham fans wierd ?" :P   Happy days.  ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Anyone else get a letter from Wrexham FC asking them to buy a season ticket?