News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Deja Vu

Author Topic: Deja Vu  (Read 2402 times)

Jezza

Deja Vu
« on: May 01, 2009, 12:13:36 PM »

From John laidlar's award winning official site that puts others in the shade even when it's raining;

The Northwich Guardian says that "Northwich Victoria Football Club hope to own their home patch by the end of next month. Owner Jim Rushe issued a statement this afternoon confirming he has swapped contracts with Deloitte Touche on a deal to buy the Marston’s Arena. He could be landlord within weeks...

He said, 'I know it’s been a long road to get here, but I’m just happy to have come this far'... Rushe confirmed he had paid a £75,000 deposit, leaving him with a month to pay the remainder of the agreed £1.35m fee. After that he will have the keys to the nine-acre Wincham site for keeps. The mortgage will be paid by a holding company, Northwich Victoria Developments Limited, set up by him in March this year. He has promised that a proportion of the revenue generated by commercial activity at the ground will be invested in the football club... 'I’ll be sticking around', he said. 'Why would I go through all this just to disappear once the deal is done?'".

I'm sure the walrus said that last line a few times? I didn't think you could get 95% mortgages in today's climate?..what credit crunch?...in effect I think that article is saying he's got a month to find such a mortgage...easy peasy!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 05:46:52 PM by Jezza »

Jenga

Re: Deja Vu
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »

A mortgage for that amount will be easily funded by northwich - they will get that from the 2000+ crowd that is required every other week. Easy - FACT and the town will come out to help them as they owe it to the football club!

Oh and he is probably now 99.5 % certain of confirming the deal sometime in the near future later this year or next, once they have paid their players, found the chef, got more than 1 spotty university student to cook charburnt burgers for away fans and of course obtained massive amounts of commercial sponsorship to keep purchasing new players on huge contracts.

Come on Northwich, bring us more this is like a soap opera  I love it.

Jezza

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 05:47:38 PM »

Northwich Victoria Developements Ltd will be next.

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 04:08:29 PM »

A mortgage for that amount will be easily funded by northwich - they will get that from the 2000+ crowd that is required every other week. Easy - FACT and the town will come out to help them as they owe it to the football club!

Oh and he is probably now 99.5 % certain of confirming the deal sometime in the near future later this year or next, once they have paid their players, found the chef, got more than 1 spotty university student to cook charburnt burgers for away fans and of course obtained massive amounts of commercial sponsorship to keep purchasing new players on huge contracts.

Come on Northwich, bring us more this is like a soap opera  I love it.

It looks like they did bring more to the soap opera !!!

York Alty

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »

I have had a pants day at work, I'm cold, wet and tired.  But this set of clowns have raised a smile to warm my heart. 

Vics are a joke.

gunners11

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 03:20:20 PM »

i heard is it true northwich vics go into admin well  i hope to see you in the bsp sorry you lot will be playing old alty and wythenshawe vics are a joke just fold and start  afresh you might get some good players not likely all the best players are here at altrincham .

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 05:18:11 PM »

Gunners' post has raised a smile to warm my heart today! Love it.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Deja Vu