News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Urgent - TASC RACE NIGHT AND HORSES

Author Topic: Urgent - TASC RACE NIGHT AND HORSES  (Read 1085 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 14, 2009, 10:09:15 AM »

All,

As you know it is the annual TASC Race night on Saturday starting at 7 for 7.30pm. Of all the things we do at the club, for me this is the best night out. God knows how good it will be now we aren't being relegated for once!  ;D

Anyway, and this is the urgent bit, Thank you to all who have bought a horse for the race night. We now need to get names and money in as well so that we can produce the programme for the evening.

1. If you have bought a horse but couldn't think of a name at the time please send a personal message to me or Cornerflag on this forum, or email the club    office@altrinchamfc.co.uk or ring the club 0161 928 1045.

2. If you have bought a horse but not yet paid for it (£5) please bring your money to the Grays game and hand it in to any TASC commmittee member (Me, Foz, Flynny, Mike Ainsworth, Grahame Rowley, Ian Jones etc) or even to the race night.

3. We still have a couple of horses available for sponsorship at £5

4. Even more so we have a couple of races left that need sponsoring. These cost £25. Again please contact the club asap if you can help.

Many thanks

Gareth Thomas
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team