News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 unlucky

Author Topic: unlucky  (Read 4016 times)

dino

unlucky
« on: March 03, 2009, 11:35:07 PM »

played well and deserved a point. we had tremendous possesion 2nd half without creating too much, and it was real cock up for the second.Overall effort from the players was superb throughout, but big mistake taking off senior and not little who was innocous throughout. We have been very close last 2 games,so no need to panic.

35 away end   travel time 127 miles  1hr 42 min

jimbo

Re: unlucky
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 10:04:46 AM »

totally disagree.the team played some good passing football and in horrible conditions and little was involved in that alot.senior was benifitting from this by recieving the final pass.i thought dale was poor last nite?wasnt really in the game

AltyFanInNottm

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 10:23:22 AM »

They were unlucky not to get a point. They played really well, and a 3-1 scoreline does not reflect the excellent work the team put in. The first Ket goal was a blaster in the top corner beyond the keepers reach and it was as unexpected as it was well executed.

Alty had by far the better chances from the moment they went one down, right until the last 15 minutes, when one moments hesitation cost them dearly. A rather dubious decision at the end gave Ket a free kick from which they scored.

If Alty play like that in every game then they'll win more than they lose.

And there were a few Alty fans in the main stand as well.

jimbo

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 10:36:32 AM »

yes spot on.conditions was almost unplayable yet we still managed to play some good stuff.the wind was howling through the main stand so strong im surprised anyone could control a football?3 laspes at the back but the forward play was good.i think the stevanage result makes it look bad but both games we were very unlucky

Armageddon KTFC

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 07:12:46 PM »

Goals win matches not pretty passing around the midfield area.  KTFC 3----Alty 1.    Nuff said.

fuertes

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 07:21:32 PM »

Goals win matches not pretty passing around the midfield area.  KTFC 3----Alty 1.    Nuff said.

Whilst I'm disappointed we didn't win, I'm consoled by the fact I'm not from Kettering. Not only is it f**king boring, it's full of idiots like you who try to wind up other football fans via t'internet.

f**k off and die would be my kind advice to you 'Armageddon'.

That is all.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 08:08:13 PM by fuertes »

Armageddon KTFC

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 09:19:55 PM »

Whilst I'm disappointed we didn't win, I'm consoled by the fact I'm not from Kettering. Not only is it f**king boring, it's full of idiots like you who try to wind up other football fans via t'internet.

f**k off and die would be my kind advice to you 'Armageddon'.

That is all.

Tut tut tut. My we are a sore loser.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »

the game for us was a nothing game mate, you are mid table nothing we are mid table nothing it could have gone either way but i assure you we would not be gloating like T**ts on your forum if we had won.

our big games come the next two saturdays, grays and weymouth games that will see us safe, yours was a throw away much like this weekend.

enjoy your "revenge" for a few years ago we're goin to get on with our lives (the thing which substantiates our existance) now.

take care, lots of love

x

Dougals Dad

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 09:39:04 PM »

KenTucky Fried Chickens???

Armageddon KTFC

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 09:53:41 PM »

We win our games in hand and we are in the play offs. Hardly call that nothing games whereas you as per are in a relegation battle. But as per you will be safe due to off field activities.    Last night was our easiest game so we will see.    Be good deary.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »

Kettering undoubtedly have the highest incidence of clueless muppets on the internet I've seen. Then again, playing at that hovel and having to live in a town which matches the football ground I can understand why they might all have a big chip on their shoulders. 10 points by the way is 3 wins and a draw away from the relegation zone, do you know how many games Barrow and Grays have won in the league this season? It's not a lot. If you think ploppies can go up via the play offs then your delusion matches your stupidity, we'll see you next season.

markecky

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 10:14:16 PM »

I am still in shock from last night.  Not the team performace which I though was pretty good and if we had taken our chance we would have beaten moneybags Kettering.

The shock for me was the fact that people still wear Burberry caps, and 40 year old men stand right next to the stewards goading Alty fans, who posses quite the least fearsome "mob" in the non league game.  The chances of us coming "to join you over there" were slim to be honest.

Or the shock that 60% of the Kettering chants were anti Alty...

Or worse than that...when the leader of the chavs, "El Jogging Bottomio" actually put his hands in rings around his eyes to mimic some of our fans that had glasses on.  Not seen that since 1989.

It was like going back in time...stood on a sandpit looking at the people you don't want your kids to grow into.  It was like Neighbours from Hell, the musical.

Next season, I'll stand in the rain.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »

We win our games in hand and we are in the play offs. Hardly call that nothing games whereas you as per are in a relegation battle. But as per you will be safe due to off field activities.    Last night was our easiest game so we will see.    Be good deary.

With all due respect and internet trolling apart there is no way that Kettering team will make the play offs.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 08:52:01 AM »

I am still in shock from last night.  Not the team performace which I though was pretty good and if we had taken our chance we would have beaten moneybags Kettering.

The shock for me was the fact that people still wear Burberry caps, and 40 year old men stand right next to the stewards goading Alty fans, who posses quite the least fearsome "mob" in the non league game.  The chances of us coming "to join you over there" were slim to be honest.

Or the shock that 60% of the Kettering chants were anti Alty...

Or worse than that...when the leader of the chavs, "El Jogging Bottomio" actually put his hands in rings around his eyes to mimic some of our fans that had glasses on.  Not seen that since 1989.

It was like going back in time...stood on a sandpit looking at the people you don't want your kids to grow into.  It was like Neighbours from Hell, the musical.

Next season, I'll stand in the rain.

Mark ...You must have forgot to put your watch back 20 years when you entered Northampton mate... :D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 unlucky