PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Altrincham Players
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FAO Altrincham Players  (Read 5010 times)

Jezza

Re: FAO Altrincham Players
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 02:47:24 PM »

They sound as if they are still bitter we beat them to the conference by a good few years by knocking them out of the play offs.

Can't be long before their ground issues and cost of riding so high in the conference come back to haunt them so I'd be happy with a draw.

I'm not going....1) don't want to give the bastards any money and 2) I'm far too sh*t scared of their hard crew that prowl the outside of the ground with their skateboards.

I'm sure with their friendly attitude they will continue to win friends and continue to be a big draw for the little clubs like Torquay etc determined to make the kettering trip the first one in the diary when the fixtures come out.....NOT.

Narcissist

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 04:06:38 PM »

aways have been a bunch of knobs with a sh*t ground and sh*t fans .

The league cup invasion of the second season of the conference was almost as good as the play off win.

us oldies still recall the celebrations in desborough and some of us remember hiding in a garden (wasnt me )i ended up in the directors box by default.

all in all many happy hunting days in north London, sh*t beer though

in summary kettering fans are a bunch of cockney week beer swilling faggots with a sh*t ground and an empty trophy cabinet its obvipously a jealousy thing the tw@s

Glad i got that of my chest

Did you edit that to make it even more offensive?

I remember kettering from when i first started going to alty, we always seemed pretty similar clubs, but i guess we've always had the edge and thats what causes the idiots to open their mouths.

Butty

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »

What surprises me about their club is that they appear to be moaning about having so many games in such a short spae of time nad having to 'pick and choose'. Have Kettering never heard of season tickets?

fuertes

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »

What surprises me about their club is that they appear to be moaning about having so many games in such a short spae of time nad having to 'pick and choose'. Have Kettering never heard of season tickets?

Season tickets? You mean make a commitment to support your team before gauging how often they're winning? Don't be daft  ::)

wonderstuff

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 07:54:38 AM »

I've just read the comments made by DrD, and Dazza, and the fact that they don't like Alty is no big deal, it's quite amusing really, but they have no real reason to dis-like us. My Brother is a Worcester fan, and he recently came to watch Alty play Northwich. He couldn't get over how good the playing surface was, and the standard at which the Altrincham 'part-timers' play, plus he got speaking to a couple other fans, and not once did he have reason to call anyone an 'arse hole', and no-one was arrogant towards him.

We can't help living in the shadow of a great, world renowned city, whereas Kettering lies...er...near a field where they grow cabbages.
Incidentally, and this no blight on the guy, but on Wikipedia Kettering list 'Joe Blackburn - Eating disorder sufferer' as 'a person of note'.

I think DrD, and Dazza would probably benefit from having sex.....with a lady.

fuertes

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 07:59:56 AM »

We can't help living in the shadow of a great, world renowned city, whereas Kettering lies...er...near a field where they grow cabbages.
Incidentally, and this no blight on the guy, but on Wikipedia Kettering list 'Joe Blackburn - Eating disorder sufferer' as 'a person of note'.

I think DrD, and Dazza would probably benefit from having sex.....with a lady.

That's hilarious, have a Goodwin!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Altrincham Players