News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 TASC New Years Day Raffle Update.

Author Topic: TASC New Years Day Raffle Update.  (Read 2753 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: December 18, 2008, 05:13:18 PM »

All,

Just to update you on the progress of the raffle ticket sales. We set ourself a challenging target of selling 1000 books of raffle tickets for the draw. So far as of today we've sold circa 340 books which is a good effort but still we have some way to go.

Can I ask you again..

..to buy some tickets at the Burton game, available in the club shop or around the ground

.. to take some away with you to sell. If everyone could attempt to sell even only 2 books of tickets to people who don't come to Alty matches, then we would reach our target.

.. if you have already bought tickets, to consider buying one more book to cover last weeks financial disaster.

Many thanks again to those of you who have bought and sold tickets, I know James Black sold a dozen books or so and that Grahame Rowley sold 50 books so it can be done. And I would like to add my gratitude to Mike Davies who has sold over 100 books on his own  :o an absolutely fantastic effort and shining example for us all.  :) :)

p.s. I need 2 or 3 helpers just to sell tickets in the bar or come around the ground with buckets with me. We are aiming to sell over 100 books on the terraces at saturdays game. Please pm me if you can help in any way shape or form.

Thanks

Gareth Thomas (TASC)

Ian J

Re: TASC New Years Day Raffle Update.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »

Just to give you an update, we've reached our first £1,000 at today's game against Burton so thanks to everyone who's bought tickets.
Thanks also to Ballers for giving up his precious drinking time to sell them.

Also a quick reminder to all those who have taken books away, please remember to bring them back by the Northwich game in time for the draw. We currently have c200 books out to people so that would raise an extra £400 if they all get sold.

Thanks.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 09:02:38 PM »

I've sold 15 books and will return them along with the money on New Year's Day.
Come on Alty!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 11:50:51 AM »

Just to give you an update, we've reached our first £1,000 at today's game against Burton so thanks to everyone who's bought tickets.
Thanks also to Ballers for giving up his precious drinking time to sell them.

Also a quick reminder to all those who have taken books away, please remember to bring them back by the Northwich game in time for the draw. We currently have c200 books out to people so that would raise an extra £400 if they all get sold.

Thanks.

At this stage £1,000 of ticket sales is outstanding......a big well done to everyone who has worked so hard to date to achieve this.....particularly Ballers.

We have every chance of achieving £2,000 of ticket sales & with costs being well controlled (around £120  to date) TASC has an excellent chance of achieving our £1500 profit objective

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 05:04:24 PM »

On the evidence of the latest Friends Of Altrincham FC prize draw, Steve Foster looks a clear favourite to win the New Year's Day raffle....!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 11:32:07 PM »

Gareth / Brian
Will tickets be on sale before the NYD game and will you be selling them on the terraces at York ? .....I want to buy a few more books please
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »

Tickets will be on sale at the New Years Day Game, before, during adn shortly after the game both in the club shop and in the bar.

I do desperately need a couple of people to email me and help me sell tickets on the terraces thought, even if it;s only 2 people with buckets, we really need to grab everyoneon new years day whether they like it or not.

A good point though, I will personally bring a load of tickets to the Boxing Day game at Vics and away to York to seel them.

If you know me, ask me, if you don't ask someone, they'll know me. I'm the shorth, bald fat bloke not Martin Jordan, he's the tall bald fat bloke.  ;D

joe

TASC New Years Day raffle
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 06:47:44 AM »

Nasty!

Jacobs

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 08:09:43 AM »

Ballers just to let you know Albert Barton has sold 20 books and will drop the oney off on nEW yEARS DAY,

Well Done Albert!!!!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 12:26:55 PM »

Great stuff.

It is also possible to drop tickets/money off at the Club before then,er....whenever it is that the club offices are actually open that is.

Jezza

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »

Superb stuff and well done to anyone who has bought or sold.

Unsung heroes etc.

If you got points for dedicated committed fans right behind the club we'd have been in the football league years ago.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team