News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 laidlar in wheel invented shocker.

Author Topic: laidlar in wheel invented shocker.  (Read 1749 times)

thegazelle

« on: November 20, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »

The gazelle has returned to his spiritual home and is once again spreading the gospel according to Alty in Darkest deepest Africa as he has been doing since 2002.

Along comes johnny come lately Nick Eadie (formelyknown as nick recycleadies) jumping on my band wagon and he gets a three page spread whilst my work has gone unrecognized. see www.champsghana.com gllery there is an alty shirt and Altrincham Flag.

if you are reading this danny, is Nick still in ghana ? is he coming back

Valiant attempt to get to the luton game as well by missing my plane in amsterdam but just like the team i didnt quite make it

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: laidlar in wheel invented shocker.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 07:11:27 PM »

The gazelle has returned to his spiritual home and is once again spreading the gospel according to Alty in Darkest deepest Africa as he has been doing since 2002.

Along comes johnny come lately Nick Eadie (formelyknown as nick recycleadies) jumping on my band wagon and he gets a three page spread whilst my work has gone unrecognized. see www.champsghana.com gllery there is an alty shirt and Altrincham Flag.

if you are reading this danny, is Nick still in ghana ? is he coming back

Valiant attempt to get to the luton game as well by missing my plane in amsterdam but just like the team i didnt quite make it

I cannot for the life of me imagine how this place is going to fit in with The Gazelle's favoured lifestyle ???
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team