News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Help required for Saturday re New Years Day Draw

Author Topic: Help required for Saturday re New Years Day Draw  (Read 1457 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: November 20, 2008, 07:22:28 PM »

Hi All,

As you may or may not be aware we have made a low key start to selling tickets for the TASC New YEars Day Draw. We started selling some at the Histon game. The tickets are £2 for a book of 5 or just 40p each. Prizes include

- A flat screen 22"TV/DVD player
- A weekend for Two at the Knighton Hotel courtesy of the Gazelle.
- A signed and framed Shane Warne  Item from the 2005 Ashes series (worth a fair bit!)
- Vouchers for 2 people to Chill Factor (Very busy, quite difficult to get these)
- An Angelesey Caravan Weekend.
- Dinner for 2 at the Cresta Court Hotel.
- A Round of Golf for 4 people at the De Vere Carden Park Hotel

+ other prizes.

I'm sure you'll agree, a decent set of prizes at a low cost.

TASC have set a target of selling 1000 books of tickets for this draw. Tickets are to be sold at forthcoming home fixtures. It is at the Cambridge game on Saturday that we need to break the back of selling the tickets in the bar and around the ground at half time, in place of a bucket collection (tickets also available form the club shop). We can then assess how many we have that need to be mailed out etc

TO DO THIS WE NEED HELP, WE NEED AT LEAST 6 VOLUNTEERS TO ASSIST IN SELLING THE TICKETS ON SATURDAY.

I know, and I understand, that many of us just want to enjoy the matchday experience at Moss Lane without necessarily getting involved with such things but I would ask you, if you don't generally get involved and only do one thing all season, could you please make it this saturday!! It will be worth it if we can shift the majority of tickets.

Please either email me

garethhthomas@tiscali.co.uk

or ring the club on 0161 928 1045 and ask for my (Gareth Thomas) contact details. I will be sat in the Bar under the tv selling tickets on Saturday.

Please, like I said, try and get involved with this, it won't become a requirement that I'll pester you help sell stuff at every game but I know there's a hell of a lot of us on here who could do it just this once. I'm also prepared to buy you a pint in gratitutde after!  :)

Regards

Gareth Thoms (TASC)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team