PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FA Cup..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: FA Cup..  (Read 34896 times)

silkyman

Re: FA Cup..
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2006, 12:33:44 AM »

1,400 against Rochdale with about 300(ish) Rochdale .. WELL DONE

1,400 more people watching a Football League game than you will EVER have. EVER.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2006, 09:37:43 AM »

1992 for an FA cup 2nd round game   :D

Silkyman

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2006, 11:42:06 AM »

1992 for an FA cup 2nd round game   :D

You see.. When you get to play teams like Hartlepool, you get all excited and it's a big deal.

'Oooh..' you say. 'Look at this.. a REAL football club coming to our little town'. And the whole town comes out with red and white jester hats and tinfoil FA Cups for the novelty value alone.

We, on the other hand, have the dubious honour of playing the likes of Hartlepool every week. Indeed that was the 14th time we've played them in the last 10 years, and the second time we've played them this season.

We've all got glory hunters who come out for the big games.

To your lot, Hartlepool would be a big game. To us, it really, really wasn't.

Also interesting that you are laughing at an attendance of ours which is about 600 more than the best you've managed all season.

Heh. You only managed 880 against Woking.

maccman

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2006, 12:34:22 PM »

Moving on from all this boring talk about bragging rights , do you lot think you will still be there if we do come down ? I see you're getting very close to the bottom 4 now. Most of the other relegation contenders are either full-time or are strengthening ther squads , or both.
 I know you are proud about the way you have built up your team without financial worries but you will need to invest in the squad, surely , if you are to stay up ? Will you use the Craney money or is it earmarked for debts?

Jez

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2006, 12:39:56 PM »

Mind your own business you nosey sheep sha**er!!

We'll continue to fight as we have done with passion and no money and we certainly don't want any far eastern money soiling our clean reputation thank you very much.

And don't come on here telling us every one else is full time....I think we know that ta.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2006, 01:16:13 PM »

1992 for an FA cup 2nd round game    :D :D

Silky

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2006, 02:22:18 PM »

1992, the last time you Mancs were considered to be a good non- league team.

or were you relegated that season (again)  ;D

moousee

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2006, 02:27:04 PM »

Well where do I start.

1 We have played a top flight team away AND WON.
2 We will be debt free in January, all that cup money and you STILL will be struggling with finances, if your club see any of that money  ;)
3 You have had to cancel a coach this season .. HA HA HA HA
4 You can't even televise a match without incident.. TIN POT
5 and to cap it off Paul Ince is determined to kill morale by playing himself v Chelsea, come on Paul you've had the limelight now let another player have it.
6 oh yes .. You have had to cancel a coach this season .. sorry if I've mentioned that but very funny.

Bet Chelsea would prefer to play Rushden, at least they are a 'proper' club.

7 ALTRINCHAM FC - HATING MACC SINCE 1903

I've numbered your points for easy reference. I'm nice like that.

1 Well done. We've played in the Football League for 10 years.
2 You know fuk all about us it seems. What debts are these of which you speak? You are clearly a man of very little brain.
3 So what. People in Macclesfield own their own CARS unlike you inner city scrubbers.
4 How did your last televised match go? You can't even secure your premises from travelers over the summer.
5 Paul Ince was ALWAYS going to play for us. He will play against Lincoln on new years day and wojld have done so had we been knocked out by Wrexham. See Answer 2.
6 Shame you can't afford your own transport.

7 you sad obsessed man.

Im going to have to step in here, and explain that by coming onto another teams board and acting like a gimp, whilst attempting to make anyone beleive that you would have half as many fans left if you werent in the football league makes you the 'sad obsessed man'. Say goodbye to the 'dizzy heights' and welcome to reality. By far the worst efforts from any team in your league in a long time. I'd feel sorry for your fans, but then i hate them. So I dont

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2006, 02:35:05 PM »

;D :D

Silkyman

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2006, 02:44:32 PM »

Im going to have to step in here, and explain that by coming onto another teams board and acting like a gimp, whilst attempting to make anyone beleive that you would have half as many fans left if you werent in the football league makes you the 'sad obsessed man'. Say goodbye to the 'dizzy heights' and welcome to reality. By far the worst efforts from any team in your league in a long time. I'd feel sorry for your fans, but then i hate them. So I dont

I used to post on the previous incarnation of this board quite regularly.. But I rediscovered it when someone linked to a since deleted thread taking the piss out of our badly injured players.

So only yourselves to thank for me being back!

By far the worst efforts of any team in our division? Nope.

Carlisle had only five points from one more game than us a few years back. They went down by five points. On that ratio, we're on target to survive. But we might send Rochdale down for you to play with.

Silkyman

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2006, 02:47:07 PM »

We'll continue to fight as we have done with passion and no money and we certainly don't want any far eastern money soiling our clean reputation thank you very much.

Yes. I can see why you wouldn't want succesful, British businessmen investing in your club.

Every football fan's worst nightmare, surely.

But why would far eastern money 'soil' your reputation anyway?

Not that there is any link whatsoever between our owners and the far east.. The closest they come to the Orient is when we played at Brisbane Road last season.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2006, 03:38:50 PM »

:D

Silkyman

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2006, 05:53:53 PM »

Good answer.

::)

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2006, 06:28:45 PM »

macclesfield  :D :D

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2006, 07:20:28 PM »

clink clink. hopefully thats the Milkman going away from this board.

Look I know you're a nonleague club in the league but lets wait til May before seeing you. One thin

Simple fact is that Macc conned a lot of people out of money (not the fans fault) when your Iraqi could have paid it and thats just simply a disgrace

yes you play Hartlepool, wonder how many you took there then ? did You go ?
As fans you are terrible. You struggle to take 100 to places. WOW what a league side you are. Loyal Supporters ?
we took more to Workington for a pointless game on a Tuesday night .... Should try using these so called CARS that you have ?
48 to Grimsby and 46 to Lincoln
Average of around 140 away .. AMAZING LEAGUE CLUB

I suppose when Paul Ince took over your fans were excited cos we all know that majority are Man U & Macc Fan.

Thanks for visiting - see you next season.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 07:28:13 PM by gazwarrington »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FA Cup..