PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Away Travel - Newcastle Blue Star - FA Cup
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Away Travel - Newcastle Blue Star - FA Cup  (Read 7429 times)

Alty365

Re: Away Travel - Newcastle Blue Star - FA Cup
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 10:36:03 AM »

this in my opinion is stupid how can we be on the verge of starting a second coach for a pointless trip for an fa cup game we should win yet for league games no ones interested come on boys think about it Weymouth or Newcastle fakes. Weymouth for me

Mong.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 11:02:50 AM »

this in my opinion is stupid how can we be on the verge of starting a second coach for a pointless trip for an fa cup game we should win yet for league games no ones interested come on boys think about it Weymouth or Newcastle fakes. Weymouth for me

Mong.

Its hard to tell if this fella is on a wind up most of the time  :D

bigcol

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 11:28:36 AM »

Pointless my arse.  It's the most excited I've been for a football match in years. 

Then again I am biased.

altyf

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:03 AM »

Arguably the biggest competition in the footballing world, a competition in which we have an incredible history and with money up for grabs...and you think it's pointless? Prick.

Hope the lads get all the support they deserve at Newcastle...it will be a really tough game up there so a second coach would really show the lads how much it means and we can create that magical FA Cup atmposphere!

andrewflynn

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 04:01:09 PM »

someone's not got FA Cup fever.

Jacobs

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 10:20:08 AM »

Only Two Places left on the coach - book on ASAP if your coming

James Black

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 10:15:29 PM »

Mong.

365 I hate to start an arguement with you but who the f**k are you talking to say it to me face and i'll respect you. my point is that we are bound to beat newcastle so why can't more go to a game against weymouth

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2008, 10:58:57 PM »

my point is that we are bound to beat newcastle 
[/quote]

How the hell can you make a statement like that? What do you know about them? When did you last see them play?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »

my point is that we are bound to beat newcastle 

yeah, like we were bound to beat Tow Law.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

thegazelle

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2008, 12:26:48 AM »

and birmingham city were bound to beat us

fuertes

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2008, 08:26:23 AM »

All we can say about them is that they play their footy at a fairly poor level, but the league table would suggest they are better than everyone else in their division. They also have players we know, including a former Vics striker, who I'm sure would be comfortable at Conference North Level.

I think we should win, but it's far from a foregone conclusion. Frankly I'd take a replay if it was on offer right now, definite banana skin feel about this one.

RedWhiteRedWhite

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2008, 10:48:36 AM »

365 I hate to start an arguement with you but who the f**k are you talking to say it to me face and i'll respect you. my point is that we are bound to beat newcastle so why can't more go to a game against weymouth

As per "Altrincham" above...this guy has to be on a wind up, just for the reaction factor!

But next time Portgual are "bound" to beat Albania at home...can you let me know in advance, so that I can refrain from placing my inevitably "doomed to failure" bet!

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2008, 04:53:35 PM »

The coach is Full reserve list being taken
@AltyDaz

Jacobs

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 08:42:57 AM »

All,

Please can anyone who is booked on and can not make the game please cancel off in order to allow people on the reserve list to book on,

Anyone who has booked on and does turn up may be stopping someone who genuinly wants to watch the game going.

Kind Regards

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2008, 12:02:52 PM »

All,

Please can anyone who is booked on and can not make the game please cancel off in order to allow people on the reserve list to book on,

Anyone who has booked on and does not turn up may be stopping someone who genuinly wants to watch the game going.

Kind Regards

Slight correction.

This isn't an odd post either, people have been known to book on coaches but then not bother turning up. So like TOm says, if this is going to apply to you please show some consideration for people who are genuinely waiting to go.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Away Travel - Newcastle Blue Star - FA Cup