PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty offer for Reds and Blues
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alty offer for Reds and Blues  (Read 6317 times)

RocketDan

Re: Alty offer for Reds and Blues
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 01:36:30 PM »

Also what makes UTD and City so special over Stockport for example.

an average of 30,000 more season ticket holders

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 03:09:35 PM »

I might come along to the game if I can get out of bed in time and don't feel too hungover.

Can I have discount?

;D

Lendmysupport

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 04:26:23 PM »

City fan lending his support for sunday!
Just hope fellow city fans and the rags realise were in the 21st century and dont kick off.
All the best and see you on sunday!

Narcissist

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 05:21:43 PM »

The good thing about this is that it advertises the game. Plenty of non-season ticket holders will read about it too and think about giving it a go with it being a 'big' game.

As well as giving these discounts would it not be a prudent idea to do a 4 for 3 offer or something similar. Going on what hughesy said, who cares if we're not all paying the same as long as it gets people in. However, in a bid not to alienate local alty-only fans and increase gates we could give tickets to paying customers on the gate and if they attend 3 games on the bounce they can get in to the next home game for free (especially if its the CSC or Sheild  ;) ).

This way we're making people judge us on 3 or 4 games and not just one. Its more likely to get them hooked and see a few goals (hopefully ours).

I'll just type that up on my invisible typewriter, nah nah nah FRUIT CAKE

Hi bagels,

I see you havent managed to master the quote option on the forum yet. Dont worry you can get one of your invisible mates to help you next time. nah nah nah FRUIT CAKE

RocketDan

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 05:52:07 PM »

I might come along to the game if I can get out of bed in time and don't feel too hungover.

Can I have discount?

;D

is poor quality posts on confguide a disability?

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 11:04:09 PM »

CUT-PRICE OFFER
Late news... The offer below has now been extended to holders of other Premier or Football League club season tickets but you must bring ID with you to the turnstiles.

Altrincham FC announce:

Real Football for a Fiver for Manchester United & Manchester City Fans!!

With there being no Premier League action for Manchester's big two this weekend, Altrincham Football Club is offering Manchester United and Manchester City season ticket holders the chance to see their Blue Square Premier match with Oxford United this Sunday (October 12th) for just £5 (£2 for Under 16s).

The match kicks off at 3pm at Moss Lane and Altrincham will be hoping to continue their best run of results since returning to the Blue Square Premier in 2005. Oxford United are very attractive opposition and despite being below the Robins in the table, they will provide stern opposition. Many Manchester United fans may remember that they were the Reds' opponents in Sir Alex Ferguson's first game in charge and that they beat United at the Manor Ground!

In order to take advantage of this offer you will need to present your Manchester United or Manchester City season ticket along with proof of your identity at any turnstile. So why not come along and cheer on the Robins to what will hopefully be their fifth win in six matches?

@AltyDaz

JackSwindells No 1 Fan

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2008, 08:41:47 AM »

Sorry folks but I'm off to Wembley Satdee!.
England matters to me - but Alty first. Don't care who we play, hopefully a goalfest.
Forum folk should see just how many smaller clubs fans are the same - just read the flags tonite!

Just about to go, long day ahead, Covent Garden for late breakfast with a gallon of something, up to the match, back to China town, train hoke for midnight!

RocketDan

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 11:52:24 AM »

Can I have discount?

;D

CUT-PRICE OFFER
Late news... The offer below has now been extended to holders of other Premier or Football League club season tickets but you must bring ID with you to the turnstiles.

does this include York City?

Longman

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 12:21:28 PM »

England matters to me - but Alty first. Don't care who we play, hopefully a goalfest.
Forum folk should see just how many smaller clubs fans are the same - just read the flags tonite!

Just about to go, long day ahead, Covent Garden for late breakfast with a gallon of something, up to the match, back to China town, train hoke for midnight!

Good man, lets hope for a comfortable 3 points and to stay top of the group.

Alty & England.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2008, 01:08:50 PM »

Good man, lets hope for a comfortable 3 points and to stay top of the group.

Alty & England.

Agreed !  ;)

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2008, 04:09:14 PM »

Alty & England.

Alty and Ireland. Up to Croke Park for the Cyprus game on Wednesday night.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty offer for Reds and Blues