PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heathcoat Whiners
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Heathcoat Whiners  (Read 7183 times)

jonno

Heathcoat Whiners
« on: October 07, 2008, 10:22:26 PM »

Where are the Heathcoate out whiners now. I see you have all gone quiet now we are doing well as a part time team!

Jenga

Re: Heathcoat Whiners
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 10:23:53 PM »

shhhh dont rock the boat now things are looking good.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 10:25:02 PM »

Where are the Heathcoate out whiners now. I see you have all gone quiet now we are doing well as a part time team!

Dont worry they will be back even if we won automatic promotion
ParkINson's red and white army

gunners11

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »

i agree but what a brilliant win 3-1 lets do again

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 10:27:21 PM »

I think they're all still here and absolutely delighted that GH is sorting things out, believe it or not that was the ideal solution for a lot of people (who have made their point and don't see the need to continue doing so).

JackSwindells No 1 Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 10:30:52 PM »

I can't and won't take back what I said post Lewes game. If I behaved like that at work when having a bad day that would be curtains.
I knoiw football is about passion, but sometimes people get it wrong, and that day GH did.
I'm really pleased he's turned it aound, but anger has to be controlled. Fans pay the majority of the wages and should not be abused. Fans have aright to shout, but again the level of abuse was probably excessive... dealing with it takes guts and courage and I know GH has bags of both, but that day his outburst was out of order.
GH does have ambition, GG does also, we all care so much... before forums etc. this open debate would have been impossible, I'm not so sure whether that is good or bad.
Let's move on but don't forget how bad things were that day - both fans and club , not just GH should learn from that.

markecky

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 10:45:32 PM »

Two attempts at spelling it and still not right.  Tut.

ROBINs

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 10:53:23 PM »

Not been to a match in years but watched the R&D game on Setanta and he came across really positive. Also the team played great, I can't understand what the problems have been  ;)

I can understand why people have been calling for his head, especially after the retaliation to the fans(plu the last 3 seasons relegation spots) but he has responded well I think. Still a long way to go and things can change quickly, come on Alty!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 11:10:49 PM »

Two attempts at spelling it and still not right.  Tut.

I bought a coat from Newton Heath once and it was sh*t, the lining ripped, the stitching was terrible, the general standard of the fabric was substandard.....

thegazelle

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 11:21:41 PM »

bad piece of trolling you newby knob

read what has been said and why supporters of 40 years lost it a little

then come back when you have stopped supporting vics you salt pit dwelling mongrel

wonderstuff

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 02:25:32 AM »

I think they're all still here and absolutely delighted that GH is sorting things out, believe it or not that was the ideal solution for a lot of people (who have made their point and don't see the need to continue doing so).

Ballers, good post! I did have a moan a short time back, but now I'm behind GH. He does seem to have started sorting things out and getting the best from the lads. :D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:31:25 AM by wonderstuff »

James Black

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 03:21:08 AM »

I can't and won't take back what I said post Lewes game. If I behaved like that at work when having a bad day that would be curtains.
I knoiw football is about passion, but sometimes people get it wrong, and that day GH did.
I'm really pleased he's turned it aound, but anger has to be controlled. Fans pay the majority of the wages and should not be abused. Fans have aright to shout, but again the level of abuse was probably excessive... dealing with it takes guts and courage and I know GH has bags of both, but that day his outburst was out of order.
GH does have ambition, GG does also, we all care so much... before forums etc. this open debate would have been impossible, I'm not so sure whether that is good or bad.
Let's move on but don't forget how bad things were that day - both fans and club , not just GH should learn from that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz move on you saddo f**k sake were in unbeliveable form and your still going on about something daft as that. Yes the chant tonight of we are going up was a joke but the boys are playing fantastic football and fingers crossed i'm off work on sunday to watch us go 8th in the BSP yes i know i'm in dream world again but why's that not a possibilty.

The Fan

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 08:20:59 AM »

It's hilarious that people still wish to divide our fanbase into the "Heathcote Out" Crew and the "Heathcote is God" Crew. Instead, everyone should be hoping for the best for Alty - regardless of how they feel this is best achieved. The results in the last 5 games vindicate his approach to this season and do leave him with a lot of credit - however, they do not cover up the fact that he has the social and PR skills of a Somalian Pirate and that lingers long in the memories of many - as do his actions.

I personally have no time for the man but I would bring in Bin Laden if it meant we got results.

Great result last night again.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 09:52:05 AM »

The people who knock GH are entitled to there opinions just like the rest of us.We may not agree with them,but lets not start having a go,we are all better than that.I have had a bit of stick for my views,but just as long as they dont start getting personal then i can take it,debate is good by all accounts.
Harold

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 10:52:15 AM »

I would much rather GH proved myself and others wrong and results started happening (like they have) for ALTRINCHAM FOOTBALL CLUB.... Personally its a good  situation for all. Graham can say "Knew what I was doing I was right" and we can be happy at Alty performing better for it.

I personally think the 'coming to' against Lewes has helped the situation whether it be  players or management as things have changed. I'm not saying players or management weren't giving 100% but maybe it gave them belief knowing that we expect them to do better, ie meaning that they are better than the performances and to believe they can achieve more that what they were.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heathcoat Whiners