News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lewes Report

Author Topic: Lewes Report  (Read 4060 times)

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Lewes Report
« on: September 21, 2008, 12:19:27 PM »

http://www.lewesfc.com/reports/20

A fair enough report on the match, though I never noticed "the chants calling for Westcote’s dismissal".

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
Re: Lewes Report
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 02:00:30 PM »

I never notied any Lewes fans ?!

Garveys Brother

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 02:03:28 PM »

I saw two trying to start a chant during the first half

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 08:29:33 PM »

Rather bizarrely,amongst all the mayhem yesterday,the Lewes fans were the first to start barracking their manager.There was a "Keehan out,Keehan out,Keehan" out chant before the Alty fans started having a go at Graham Heathcote :-\

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 11:52:16 PM »

On Channel 4 this evening. Manager Swap!!

Longman

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 12:03:19 PM »

Rather bizarrely,amongst all the mayhem yesterday,the Lewes fans were the first to start barracking their manager.There was a "Keehan out,Keehan out,Keehan" out chant before the Alty fans started having a go at Graham Heathcote :-\

Where the hell were they??

bighairedmike

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 12:06:29 PM »

2 came through the away end. the other 4 out of the 6 that came through were a german guy supporting alty and 2 alty fans that couldnt be arsed walking all the way round and some other guy that looked lost. I dont know where they disappeared to though.

Longman

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 12:15:04 PM »

2 came through the away end. the other 4 out of the 6 that came through were a german guy supporting alty and 2 alty fans that couldnt be arsed walking all the way round and some other guy that looked lost. I dont know where they disappeared to though.

Ha ha, who was the German guy supporting Alty?

bighairedmike

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 12:17:06 PM »

Can't tell you to be honest. That is what i heard from the guy on the turnstile. But he was definately german and had an alty scarf or something.   ;D ;D

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 05:40:34 PM »

Adolf something or other. I believe he'd come to discuss tactics and attacking formations with GH  ;)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 05:55:31 PM »

At the open end in the second half.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 06:59:37 PM »

To be fair, there wasn't much reason to be looking towards that end of the pitch during the 2nd half.

No shots on target.

Against Alty.

Even if I was being generous and said that we had tightened up our defensive organisation and that our midfield had given a solid display protectning the back four (the latter WOULD be generous) to not be able to fashion asingle effort on goal against us, I mean seriously us, is a level of staggering ineptitude.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 07:12:10 PM by Ballers »

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 07:21:16 PM »

He was called Hanns Off  ;D
@AltyDaz
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lewes Report