PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Burglar in South Timperley?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Burglar in South Timperley?  (Read 4578 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Burglar in South Timperley?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 02:57:50 PM »

Round Brook Av, Brook Lane last night, me and my brother saw someone on a bicycle behaving very suspiciously.

Around 3.50am in the garden after the night shift, as I was going outside, I saw a young man    (or old boy, white, on a (mountain?)bike, with dark clothes and possibly a lighter coloured baseball cap) who seemed to be coming out of our drive. He went off down Brook Avenue, cycling slowly on the pavement, seeming not to take much notice of me. I saw him looking in another house down the road, and he eventually went round the corner towards Londis. My brother went looking for him in his car and saw him looking at a house aswell, before losing sight of him on a road off the further up part of Brook Lane. Be aware! Especially during the school holidays.

Funnily enough I just read a newspaper piece sasying that illegal drugs trading is worth 5.3 billion pounds a year and accounts for 60 per cent of crime.

To force a football connection - this sort of thing is more likely to go on with rising costs. I think it could work in Alty's favour though - United have to charge high prices because of debt, people are less able to afford them so local people may opt for Alty more, especially if we play like at Stalybridge!

Hugh i thought when that bird crapped on you at Moss Lane it could get no worse for you... this post proved me wrong
ParkINson's red and white army

thegazelle

Re: Burglar in South Timperley?
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

the burgular ....it's that fcum fan from timperley, its obvious
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Burglar in South Timperley?