News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 KIDS GO FREE

Author Topic: KIDS GO FREE  (Read 2424 times)

AHendersonUK

KIDS GO FREE
« on: July 24, 2008, 10:36:40 AM »

It’s probably been suggested before but has the club not thought of running a permanent “KIDS GO FREE” scheme?  Let’s say anybody under 16 gets in for nothing with a paying adult.  This would encourage new, long-term support and those that get in for free now would pay for entry later.  Also, kids are sure to bring paying parents and then you have food, drink, programme and merchandise buys once in the ground.  It would also boost attendance figures which improves atmosphere and it certainly wouldn’t hurt the reputation of the club.  In these troubled times, Moss Lane could become a refuge for children from the streets.  People always complain kids are on the streets because there isn’t anything for them to do.  Let’s give them something.  Sure to benefit all round.

RON MANAGER

Re: KIDS GO FREE
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 07:59:47 PM »

good idea mate....im such a tight a£$e but that might make me bring one of my kids every now and then but i would have to employ a rotation system as i have three of the little bread snappers!!

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 09:08:09 PM »

In such cases of families I dont see why all Children accompanied by an adult shouldnt go free.
I am totally against charging kids. Grays last season wanted to charge me £4 for my 4 year old. Inside the ground there were no families at all and only a handful of kids, which is very unusual for non league football. Gone is the next generation of Grays supporters. And they wonder why they struggle to get gates of 800. At least Northwich have an excuse for poor attendences - their games are guaranteed to serve up crap !!!

HeyAlty

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 09:57:34 PM »

kids under 16 can go free they just need to go to alty leisure centre before a game and ask for a free pass for the alty match v.......

AHendersonUK

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 01:25:46 AM »

good idea mate....im such a tight a£$e but that might make me bring one of my kids every now and then but i would have to employ a rotation system as i have three of the little bread snappers!!
Just one of your kids?  If I get my way you can bring them all for free!!!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 10:30:26 AM by ???...Mr.Mystery...??? »
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 KIDS GO FREE