PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham FC thugs
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Altrincham FC thugs  (Read 5532 times)

infamy

Re: Altrincham FC thugs
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »

Yeah I heard about the welly-throwing at Wrexham ... you lot are a mean set of bastards!  ;D

I think this needs to be calmed down a bit, now I've made my point - about as subtly as any Wrexham welly.

The simple fact is that if people have a go at my club, a club of which I am very proud, I will defend it, and counter the lies that have been told.
You still bang on about what happened two years ago - I was disgusted with what that idiot did that night, and contacted the FCUM board to make my feelings known, as did many other FC fans - that was one reason why the person responsible was banned.
To keep using that as a reason to stigmatise all of us is just daft, just as it would be stupid to call all Alty fans mindless thugs because of what a few Vics fans said on their forum.
Whaf happened on Saturday was NOTHING to do with FC United, so why should there be any reason to call off Tuesday's game? All this kerfuffle has done is attract police attention, and made sure they will insist on a police presence that would otherwise have been unnecessary, and so cost both clubs.
It has also caused much hilarity on certain MUFC forums, and may even give them the idea of coming along and causing more trouble tomorrow night.
Here's hoping not - I just want a good pre-season game in a friendly, peaceful atmosphere. But a lot of normal FC fans will be heading for Moss Lane feeling unwelcome, which is a shame

decman7

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 06:33:38 PM »

The only trouble caused by FC United fans in three seasons was the incident at Moss Lane two years ago, which was a disgrace and was dealt with both by the club and by other supporters.
hmmmmmmmmm yes dealt with by fc united. My mate, who watches them, told me they were there the very next game

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 07:18:28 PM »

Iirc they eventually got thrown out after trouble at more games, but I suppose it was dealt with in the end.

Infamy, the only info I have is what our matchday secretary was told by the polie, that some of those involved were known to follow FC (and probably big united). Basically they were just a bunch of tramps from Stretford, unfortunately one of the problems with having a decent transport system is that it can also let the unwashed move about as well.

That's all they were, probably have been to both games. Perhaps you shouldn't rule that out without seeing who they were. Either way it's very boring. Perhaps the thing to put this to bed, is that that United way of behaving is not the norma t Moss LAne. Neither is some lements of fcs support. For example, some seem to think that sticking those anti glazer stickers everywhere is an acceptable way of behaving or protesting. Now if I were a united fan I think I'd hate Glazer too but sticking those all over Moss Lane or indeed anyboy elses ground would be out of order. It's a cultural thing I think.

Anyway, if you do come down tomorrow, enjoy the game, respect the ground and show us all that as a group of fans you're perfectly normal.

markecky

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 07:20:26 PM »

for being a mong!

Won't be many left on here if that is the criteria!

The point I'm trying to make, and which seems to have escaped you completely, is that EVERY club has its problems and its dickheads, as Alty Lad admits on the Vics forum.
Alty fans are clearly not all polite, well-mannered, ultra-civilised angels, but you all seem to be in denial.

The only trouble caused by FC United fans in three seasons was the incident at Moss Lane two years ago, which was a disgrace and was dealt with both by the club and by other supporters. (There have been five arrests at FC United games in three seasons - FACT)
And yet you feel justified in trying to pin every evil in existence on FC United.
A few young MUFC idiots, many of them anti-FC, cause inexcusable mither at Moss Lane,. and we get the blame.
No matter how many times it is pointed out to you that the trouble was nothing to do with FCUM, you still bang on about it, heads in the sand.
So I thought I'd try a different approach, but WHOOOSH
Ah well, you just carry on forming your own opinions, based on lies, half-truths and prejudice. beyond help

Do we have to check with you before we post on here?   Wind your neck in now. 

Northwich fans hate Alty, Alty fans hate Northwich.  If you put them side by side in a big xmas derby fixture with a little fence there will be a few words said.  If they spit in people faces then they might get a bit of a reaction. 

I think we have established it wasn't FC United fans on Saturday now, despite what the police said.   I am that bored of it now I couldn't give a sh*t if it was Coronation St fans.

Jezza

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 04:29:13 AM »

They weren't Alty fans involved at Northwich...that was the Broomwood V the Hare and Hound factions.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 09:04:09 AM »

They weren't Alty fans involved at Northwich...that was the Broomwood V the Hare and Hound factions.

I heard they were hired thugs bought of ebay
ParkINson's red and white army

thegazelle

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 11:36:10 AM »

i think ARSE and ALF where both involved
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham FC thugs