PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Absolute Disgrace  (Read 127618 times)

James Black

Re: Absolute Disgrace
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2008, 10:16:37 PM »

Their atchuli not FC united stickers, theres people who hate FCUM and still Hate Glazer. Oh yeah and stop crying you mard arses ;D

LOVE UNITED
HATE GLAZER

here Mr Brainless shut your mouth you dick your as clueless as the people that attacked our defenceless players and stuck your sad stickers every where >:(.  your violent supporters are mainly adults adults and you need to grow up. If Alty did one of them stickers it would say Love Alty never let United in here again. ;D

Couldn't unfortunately get to the lane on saturday due to family comitments but after reading the report and club statement I believe Tuesday is one of them where as the board your undecided as to whether it should be played but by playing it it shows we won't ever ever let brainless thugs beat us

nonleaguefootball

« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2008, 10:25:04 PM »

Maybe he liked Kettering so much he wanted to give donate some more money, but is also so modest he didn't want to draw attention to himself?

At £5 a pop, he could probably afford it, plus the fact that half of the "official"  ;) ;) gate money went to FCUM anyway he didn't mind. Thinking about it now, the stewards and the "mob" were all laughing and shaking hands after the gate was shut so it was probably orchestrated as previously stated.

And yes, they did put a lot of coin our way over the bars and food outlets and also throughout the local hostelries they visited. I for one can see why they are seen as a cash cow for the not so well off clubs.

How much do you think Altrincham will take them for if your friendly goes ahead? How much is it to get in for an adult for your friendlies? Do you hike the entry fee up when they come to play you? or do you reduce like we did with the hope of attracting more in rather than fleecing the ones who do turn up?

Alty Blue

« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2008, 10:32:16 PM »

I hope we won't have anything to do with scum again, whether it be the actual rags, or their mickey mouse so-called fans team. Stick to playing teams who's fans know how to behave, City for example.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »

No offence mate, but I assume you perhaps had a prior hatred of the United teams?

Butty

« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2008, 10:40:54 PM »

Back to an earlier point, if you were in the home end and happily chatting and getting along with Kettering fans, why the hell were you removed?

James Black

« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2008, 10:52:38 PM »

Alty Blue no offence but City ain't exactly the best example of team to have well behaved support and all your trying to do is point score

nonleaguefootball

« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2008, 11:02:12 PM »

Back to an earlier point, if you were in the home end and happily chatting and getting along with Kettering fans, why the hell were you removed?

I think you'll find that the lad who posted that they were in with our fans was not one of the lads "ejected", there were many FCUM - of all ages - in amongst our fans. There was no "actual" trouble.

Many actually paid into the wrong turnstiles which left them with the home supporters and there was a bit of "come and have a go" gesturing ( started by our Under 12's ::) ) which got the retaliatory hand gestures back.

As I asked earlier - please - how much is it to get in for your friendlies?

Altyblue - I think maybe you also have a hidden agenda against anything ManU related, please correct me if I'm wrong

mickthered

« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2008, 11:10:41 PM »

Yeh I found the bit about paying twice to get in, just for a laugh, to be a little bizarre.

As FC got half the money they were not that bothered

James Black

« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2008, 11:11:19 PM »

not having a go at our young teenage support cause we've worked hard to build our young support up. But they seriously will cause our adult supporters a few problems with away or home supporters, who will not take much care who said it but won't attack the kids which is why a few of the loyal supporters like my self get frustrated with them v signing and everything else but won't actually fight  

mickthered

« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2008, 11:15:06 PM »

Know exactly what you mean and and I think you will find that was a song that been sung for years and not an invitation
Any Alti fans on here who have watched United over the years  and are old enough to remember the United Road will tel you that

Now so far you have used A few lads paying in a couple of times and having a laugh with the stewards  and a song thats been sung for the last 30 odd years to have a go at FC fans

Whats next

I await with eager interest your next post wanting Capital punishment bringing back for the FC fan that accidentally dropped a bit of litter,  the fact that he picked it up when he realised, but you can always miss that last bit out

You are quite obviosly some sort of clown.  Of course we all go to games just to pay twice ::) ::) Get a grip boy.And of course we all go into the "Home" end when we know its a segregated match. Just for a laugh. ::) ::) And of course we gesture to invite the home fans in to the away end ::) ::)Grow up. When this match was arranged at least one of your lot came onto our forum and said FCUM were the most arrogant bunch we would come across. He was right.

Someone does something  you don't do having a bit of fun so that makes  people arrogant then
Or maybe because I don't agree with you then that must make me arrogant

You go on a forum accusing people yet when people give you an answer you don't like it telling people to grow I would say  that makes you the arrogant one

Yes they went into the home end for a laugh not causing trouble  just because you don't do that does not make it wrong

As for the gestures that was explained to you but you don't seem to understand its a song thats been sung for 30 odd years at least its a bit of banter
its even sung at home games between the  home fans in opposite stands

nonleaguefootball

« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2008, 11:53:06 PM »

I'm loving this forum, almost makes me want to become an Alty fan.... well maybe that's a bit too much :)

Mick the Red - you ain't quite got the hang of this quoting and reposting lark have ya  ;D

Anyways - for the umpteenth time - how much are you charging to get in ???????????

mickthered

« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2008, 12:15:51 AM »

I'm loving this forum, almost makes me want to become an Alty fan.... well maybe that's a bit too much :)

Mick the Red - you ain't quite got the hang of this quoting and reposting lark have ya  ;D

Anyways - for the umpteenth time - how much are you charging to get in ???????????

It all went up the wall whilst I was typing

as for the question you keep asking according to the FC site

This game will be pay on the gate. Admission prices are as follows:

Adults £7
Under 14s and OAPs £2

weller

« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2008, 12:28:12 AM »

Alright,

Im a Leigh Genesis (RMI) fan, and ive had a good read of all 11 pages of chatter on this subject.
Firstly i think its every alty fans right to be annoyed by the events that happened at the game, as any fan would be if away fans kick off inside their ground and ruin a football match.

From hearing what happened, it sounds pathetic and its exactly what we dont need in football these days. Unfortunately it is also what is plaguing higher end football. So it is no shock that trouble starts when a higher profile and league club turn up is it?

Leigh hosted the first FCUM game in their history and it was a momentus and enjoyable day for everyone. Since that day i havent heard of much if any trouble from FCUM fans at any games. So i dont think its on to immediately point the finger at them. It makes much more sense to suspect MUFC fans, they are bred in the background of premier league football where a bunch of T**ts can hide behind the pysique of their club. With the close (even if unwanted) connection of clubs in everyones mind, it isnt a shock that they get tarred with the same brush.
We all know true fans dont cause trouble like this, and with FCUM being away i doubt any of the remainder would want to watch united, even if they did i dont think they were the core of trouble. It all seems to smell too much like higher league trouble, and there wannabe tough guys having a run out, to try and prove they are tough.

As for segregation, it will be a sad day where Non-league football is segregated. Most fans at this level, enjoy walking around the ground, swapping ends at half time, chatting to the locals and really getting a feel for the club. I know i spent many years as a youngster running around many grounds and time in my adult life enjoying the company of the opposing fans. The only issue we have with this is when clubs like FCUM, Boston etc go up/drop down to divisions where away support is generally very light, clubs are not used to dealing with their fan base, and so possible segragation for these type of games? But it would be horrible to think all games ending up segragated.

I've only got fond memories of spending time at alty, and will be trying to get to the FCUM game this year.

Daycare Dan

« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2008, 08:34:28 AM »

not having a go at our young teenage support cause we've worked hard to build our young support up. But they seriously will cause our adult supporters a few problems with away or home supporters, who will not take much care who said it but won't attack the kids which is why a few of the loyal supporters like my self get frustrated with them v signing and everything else but won't actually fight  

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

Alty Blue

« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2008, 09:39:45 AM »

No offence mate, but I assume you perhaps had a prior hatred of the United teams?

Fair point. Is it that obvious. LOL.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace