PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Absolute Disgrace  (Read 127629 times)

infamy

Re: Absolute Disgrace
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2008, 03:45:01 PM »

Im gutted for FCUM for being blamed for yesterday, we should just publish pictures of the individual bell ends on the official website. There's no smoke without fire, the police have confirmed that, they go to FCUM games as well, so why should we foot the bill on tuesday when we can pre-empt it and cancel.

So when and where did the police do that, then?
Yet more bollocks.

But, as such crap seems to be the norm on here, I have been told that the trouble was acvtually caused by a breakaway faction of a David Icke-worshipping cult. They weren't football fans at all, buit shape-shifting lizards from outer space.
It must be true, because someone calling himself "off Duty" posted it on a website.

Drop the idiocy, and let's have a proper debate about this, eh?

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2008, 03:46:56 PM »

Our game yesterday was a segregated game and a wise move IMO as a more boorish shower I have yet to meet. I'm sure there were some decent fans amongst those with attitude but in the league FCUM are now in and games that are not segregated I can see trouble ahead.  As has been said a number of FCUM fans got into the "Home" end before being bundled through the gates to join up with the away support which DID NOT NUMBER MORE THAN 150. Like all other clubs we have numerous friendlies lined up where fans of both clubs will be free to wander from end to end so what was different yesterday.  Simple IMO. Non segregation would have meant trouble.

At football in general, epsecially pre-season friendlies at alty, home fans never cause any trouble. its away fans. So surely segregation can only improve saftey of all individuals. Which is why i don't fully understand Darren saying "the day he segregates a pre-season friendly is the day he gives up stewarding".
I still believe away fans should be put in the away end where they can be easlier managed and kept away from home fans so as not to give them a chance at starting something.

If the friendly was played at old trafford or gig lane it would be segregated.

I still stand by what i said the day i have to segregate a friendly i will give up stewarding unless the club have been pre warned of any trouble or that a large number of away fans are expected.

We have had away following in our league with 500 plus in our ground and it has been segrated and we have gone in amongst them to eject trouble causes
which all clubs seem to bring one or two and not feared for the safety of the stewarding team as most fans are ther to watch football.
Yesterday it was 50-100 so called football fans who whole intent was to cause trouble and far outwayed us in terms of numbered so the decision was made to call the police for advise because if we had tried to eject just one of them we would have had an even worse situation.
Some of the address given to the police some of these lived 20 miles away
@AltyDaz

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2008, 03:52:14 PM »

I thnk there has to be a sense of propotion here. FCUM fans have to accept that there is always a chance that idiots will turn up to their games because of the Manchester United connection, and that because of the large percentage of the local population that follow United, you well inevitably get a higher number of idiots.

Altrincham fans also need to accept that to most people that follow Manchester United, FCUM is not even on the radar and there's always a  chance that these trouble makers would not even be aware of Tuesday's game. Now the fixture has been set up it needs to go ahead, but I think if FCUM want to build a reputation as a club for real fans they need to have some of their own stewards at the game so they can identify if any trouble makers are with them or not.

But .. segregate the game, don't allow in fans who are already drunk, and don't allow them in with carrier bags full of booze.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2008, 03:55:12 PM »

Can't we all just get along?

Exactly!

RocketDan

nonleaguefootball

« Reply #140 on: July 20, 2008, 04:00:03 PM »

Dougals Dad

infamy

« Reply #142 on: July 20, 2008, 04:05:20 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2467632&id=536240595#pid=3506744

Don't recognise any of that lot from FC United.
Is the conspiracy theory starting to crumble?
Some of you are not doing yourselves any favours by constantly trying to link what happened on Saturday with FC United, because
A. the real problem is not being addressed - in fact it could encourage the idiots who caused mither to trun up again
B. You are being laughed at by MUFC fans who think it's hilarious that FC United are getting the blame

Having said that, can I be the next person to put my hand over my ears and shout:
IT WAS FC UNITED WHAT DONE IT!!!!!!!!!! NA NA NA NA I'M NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!

mickthered

« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2008, 05:07:55 PM »

If the game is known to be a segregated game why go into the "Home" end
I didn't know it to be segregated and ended paying into the home end by accident. Myself and some friends were also allowed to go between the away end and the seated home end in the second half, where I had some pleasant conversations with some of your fans. Sorry if that came across as 'boorish'

The boorish behaviour was the F*ckin inbreds shouts and the hand signals offering us over and before you get a little mixed up you know exactly what I mean.  And I did say I was sure there were some decent fans.

Know exactly what you mean and and I think you will find that was a song that been sung for years and not an invitation
Any Alti fans on here who have watched United over the years  and are old enough to remember the United Road will tel you that

Now so far you have used A few lads paying in a couple of times and having a laugh with the stewards  and a song thats been sung for the last 30 odd years to have a go at FC fans

Whats next

I await with eager interest your next post wanting Capital punishment bringing back for the FC fan that accidentally dropped a bit of litter,  the fact that he picked it up when he realised, but you can always miss that last bit out

altyf

« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2008, 05:14:03 PM »

I'm furious about yesterdays events.

Regardless of how many FCUM fans were there, the behaviour was atrocious. The prick that tried to justify the events has "having a laugh" and "getting away with stuff that they'd usually get arrested for" sums up the attitude of the mindless knobs.

Whether the people causing havoc were MUFC or FCUM fans, the majority are clearly from the surrounding area, and calling the game off on Tuesday must be done to stop these teens coming back for exactly the same reason. Going ahead with the game will simply give them the chance to abuse more staff and damage our ground.

No offence at all to any Kettering fans but the way the United fans act at Alty is going to be different than at Rockingham Road due to the proximity of the clubs and the number of fans that will have visited Moss Lane in the past.

nonleaguefootball

« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2008, 05:21:54 PM »

Whats next

where do I start??  What about the nasty bloke who told one of our Catering Staff to "get some proper hot dogs next time" ? We've had them doggies for yonks and there's not a bit of rust on them tins.

Then the guy who had the gall to ask for "more milk" in his £1.00 poly cup of coffee - we're not a charity.

I could go on but....

oh yeah, what about the lad who bought 15 programmes !!! what was he planning to do with them??
Set them alight and pretend he was a ManU fan with a flare?

Never darken our doorstep again - filth - the lot of ya

PS - Down South this is regarded as HUMOUR

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2008, 05:28:28 PM »

Whats next

where do I start??  What about the nasty bloke who told one of our Catering Staff to "get some proper hot dogs next time" ? We've had them doggies for yonks and there's not a bit of rust on them tins.

Then the guy who had the gall to ask for "more milk" in his £1.00 poly cup of coffee - we're not a charity

I could go on but....

oh yeah, what about the lad who bought 15 programmes !!! what was he planning to do with them??
Set them alight and pretend he was a ManU fan with a flare?

Never darken our doorstep again - filth - the lot of ya

PS - Down South this is regarded as HUMOUR

;D

Armageddon KTFC

« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2008, 09:56:48 PM »

Know exactly what you mean and and I think you will find that was a song that been sung for years and not an invitation
Any Alti fans on here who have watched United over the years  and are old enough to remember the United Road will tel you that

Now so far you have used A few lads paying in a couple of times and having a laugh with the stewards  and a song thats been sung for the last 30 odd years to have a go at FC fans

Whats next

I await with eager interest your next post wanting Capital punishment bringing back for the FC fan that accidentally dropped a bit of litter,  the fact that he picked it up when he realised, but you can always miss that last bit out

You are quite obviosly some sort of clown.  Of course we all go to games just to pay twice ::) ::) Get a grip boy.And of course we all go into the "Home" end when we know its a segregated match. Just for a laugh. ::) ::) And of course we gesture to invite the home fans in to the away end ::) ::)Grow up. When this match was arranged at least one of your lot came onto our forum and said FCUM were the most arrogant bunch we would come across. He was right.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2008, 10:05:15 PM »

Yeh I found the bit about paying twice to get in, just for a laugh, to be a little bizarre.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 20, 2008, 10:09:11 PM »

Maybe he liked Kettering so much he wanted to give donate some more money, but is also so modest he didn't want to draw attention to himself?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace