PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

Author Topic: Absolute Disgrace  (Read 127639 times)

infamy

Re: Absolute Disgrace
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2008, 02:58:56 PM »

Quite a few of you on here are doing a passable impression of someone putting a bucket over their head and shouting really loud.
Try listening to what people are telling you.
I wasn't at Moss Lane yesterday, but from everything I have heard from people who were there, the unpleasantry was NOTHING to do with FC United.
So why, for Christ's sake, are you still banging on and on about FC United?
|Over on Redissue forum, they are all having a good laugh at you for blaming FC when , by all accounts, the mither was down to a small group of young MUFC fans who think of themselves as the next generation of hoolies - and many of whom despise FC United.
Is there any evidence at all that there were FC fans involved, other than someone saying that a copper told them?
The danger, as someone else says, is that it will make for an unpleasant atmosphere on Tuesday, not something anyone at FC wants.

As for the kettering fans posting on here, when you say FC United fans "infiltrated" the home end, do you mean they went and stood with the Kettering fans, as we have been doing for three years virtually without incident (five arrests in three seasons)?
The only incidence of FC United fans causing any mither that we can remember was that disgraeful thing at Alty a couple of seasons ago, and that was dealt with, both by the club and the fans.
We have been standing and having banter with home fans for three seasons now, with the only trouble coming from local Asbos

RocketDan

« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2008, 03:01:07 PM »

Our game yesterday was a segregated game and a wise move IMO as a more boorish shower I have yet to meet. I'm sure there were some decent fans amongst those with attitude but in the league FCUM are now in and games that are not segregated I can see trouble ahead.  As has been said a number of FCUM fans got into the "Home" end before being bundled through the gates to join up with the away support which DID NOT NUMBER MORE THAN 150. Like all other clubs we have numerous friendlies lined up where fans of both clubs will be free to wander from end to end so what was different yesterday.  Simple IMO. Non segregation would have meant trouble.

At football in general, epsecially pre-season friendlies at alty, home fans never cause any trouble. its away fans. So surely segregation can only improve saftey of all individuals. Which is why i don't fully understand Darren saying "the day he segregates a pre-season friendly is the day he gives up stewarding".

I still believe away fans should be put in the away end where they can be easlier managed and kept away from home fans so as not to give them a chance at starting something.

If the friendly was played at old trafford or gig lane it would be segregated.

mickthered

« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2008, 03:13:41 PM »

I have no axe to grind either with Man.Utd. nor indeed FCUM.  I am a Kettering Town fan who attended yesterday's game against FCUM.  Our game yesterday was a segregated game and a wise move IMO as a more boorish shower I have yet to meet. I'm sure there were some decent fans amongst those with attitude but in the league FCUM are now in and games that are not segregated I can see trouble ahead.  As has been said a number of FCUM fans got into the "Home" end before being bundled through the gates to join up with the away support which DID NOT NUMBER MORE THAN 150. Like all other clubs we have numerous friendlies lined up where fans of both clubs will be free to wander from end to end so what was different yesterday.  Simple IMO. Non segregation would have meant trouble.

I think there were at least double that mate, from where I was sat, there were a good few and the ones I met before and after were quite ok and knowledgeable. But hey, every club ( think "Shoe Crew" ) has their knobs, even Altrincham.

No doubt I'll get slagged for that last comment but I doubt I'll get a denial over it.

Infiltrated more like a few lads just having a bit of a laugh who had actually paid in the away end then went out and paid back in for a laugh and as for being bundled out the gates by the stewards who were also having a laugh with the same lads at the time by pretending to throw them out of the gates as one of the stewards said "make it look good in case the boss is watching"

Armageddon KTFC

« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2008, 03:16:20 PM »

As for the kettering fans posting on here, when you say FC United fans "infiltrated" the home end, do you mean they went and stood with the Kettering fans, as we have been doing for three years virtually without incident (five arrests in three seasons)?

If the game is known to be a segregated game why go into the "Home" end

mickthered

« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2008, 03:21:15 PM »

Like I say having a laugh, no trouble
But if you want to try turning it into FC fans start  outbreak of world war 3 then Im sure you will find yourself perfectly at home with the majority in here

Fcum13

« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2008, 03:22:05 PM »

I have no axe to grind either with Man.Utd. nor indeed FCUM.  I am a Kettering Town fan who attended yesterday's game against FCUM.  Our game yesterday was a segregated game and a wise move IMO as a more boorish shower I have yet to meet. I'm sure there were some decent fans amongst those with attitude but in the league FCUM are now in and games that are not segregated I can see trouble ahead.  As has been said a number of FCUM fans got into the "Home" end before being bundled through the gates to join up with the away support which DID NOT NUMBER MORE THAN 150. Like all other clubs we have numerous friendlies lined up where fans of both clubs will be free to wander from end to end so what was different yesterday.  Simple IMO. Non segregation would have meant trouble.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire mate but the ejecting of the five lads from the home end was orchestrated and was in agreement with your stewards who seem to have more of a sense of humour than you.

You obviously didnt see the same lads shaking hands with your stewards on the way out.

There were no problems at Kettering yesterday apart from a bit of light hearted banter. FACT.

But dont let that get in the way of your story eh.

Armageddon KTFC

« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2008, 03:22:39 PM »

Infiltrated more like a few lads just having a bit of a laugh who had actually paid in the away end then went out and paid back in for a laugh

Yes of course. I often do that ::) ::) ::)

zutroy

« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2008, 03:23:29 PM »

I didn't know it to be segregated and ended paying into the home end by accident. Myself and some friends were also allowed to go between the away end and the seated home end in the second half, where I had some pleasant conversations with some of your fans. Sorry if that came across as 'boorish'

infamy

« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2008, 03:25:31 PM »

[/quote]

For three seasons we have been travelling everywhere with very little, very relaxed or no segregation, with virtually no problems - and where there have been problems, apart from the one at Alty, they have been down to local troublemakers out for a pop at "United".
It appears quite clear that those who "infiltrated" the home end were not out for trouble, as there was none.
So what you appear to be saying is that the segregation was necessary because you don't trust your own fans.

nonleaguefootball

« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2008, 03:28:15 PM »

infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy ;D

nice choice of username......... I knew I'd find some humour on this thread.

Just a thought though.... didn't Altrincham invent non-league football ;)

I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before ;D

Armageddon KTFC

« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2008, 03:30:28 PM »

I didn't know it to be segregated and ended paying into the home end by accident. Myself and some friends were also allowed to go between the away end and the seated home end in the second half, where I had some pleasant conversations with some of your fans. Sorry if that came across as 'boorish'

The boorish behaviour was the F*ckin inbreds shouts and the hand signals offering us over and before you get a little mixed up you know exactly what I mean.  And I did say I was sure there were some decent fans.

Narcissist

« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2008, 03:32:26 PM »

infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy ;D

nice choice of username......... I knew I'd find some humour on this thread.

Just a thought though.... didn't Altrincham invent non-league football ;)

I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before ;D

Isnt this Altrincham's forum? We're entitled to be a bit f**ked off, and say what we like. Its nothing to do with non-league football, its to do with these embarrasing little pricks who decided to be big men and go mad at a pre-season friendly at alty.

The problem with FCUM's element of T**ts is more to do with non-league. They have no idea how to behave at a football match where they arent guided around like sheep cos theyve never been until 3 years ago or they only went to premiership football matches.

Im gutted for FCUM for being blamed for yesterday, we should just publish pictures of the individual bell ends on the official website. There's no smoke without fire, the police have confirmed that, they go to FCUM games as well, so why should we foot the bill on tuesday when we can pre-empt it and cancel.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:39:23 PM by Narcissist »

nonleaguefootball

« Reply #132 on: July 20, 2008, 03:40:48 PM »

was there supposed to be some text added after you quoted our postings?

Or was that a similar attempt at humour to my post? ( it was a piss poor effort on my part - sorry - I will now go and lash myself with the brush of a recently road killed fox )

xemax

« Reply #133 on: July 20, 2008, 03:41:30 PM »

I was stood next to a couple of people today who said "they told us this was going to happen" which I believe to mean that these fans had made it clear that they were planning to cause trouble - does this mean that the club were also aware that there could have been trouble? If so, why didn't we do anything about it?

Yes there was warnings over facebook but as most of these were made by kids i expect no  one took notice. they were as follows.

Duncan Fraser wrote
at 2:03am on July 17th, 2008
i think this could all go up in smoke :).

Blaine Denton wrote
at 1:02am on July 17th, 2008
 STRETFORD REDS WE ARE HERE!!

Thomas Gale wrote
at 7:50pm on July 14th, 2008
Smoke bombs :D

Chris Jackson wrote
at 1:58am on July 12th, 2008
We all best be singin for 90mins and evry1 bring flags and banners. lets show altrincham how united fans roll :D

Ciaran Hopkins wrote
at 1:13pm on July 10th, 2008
yeh will be the reserves but just an excuse for a piss up and a few songs ;)

Harry Pennington wrote
at 4:10pm on July 3rd, 2008
YES PALACE REDS ALL THE WAY

Thomas Gale wrote
at 9:25pm on July 2nd, 2008
Yeh am up for that.
Just make sure everyone gets on the same tram/train so we dont pay.

bunch of free loading scumbags.

the fcum fan who said it was only one fan bla bla bla running around there was a good few people who got hit including myself and dave who was battered.
both teams fans behaved disgracefully so why take the chance time again people come to watch alty for love of the club or just to watch a good game of football not to be beaten up or for a game to be abandoned due to scumbags like the game yesterday. the club need to protect there fans and i dont think these games need to be played anymore, the children were scared yesterday and after all there the people who will carry on the clubs attendence for years to come.

zutroy

« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2008, 03:43:14 PM »

The boorish behaviour was the F*ckin inbreds shouts and the hand signals offering us over and before you get a little mixed up you know exactly what I mean.  And I did say I was sure there were some decent fans.
I saw the same thing coming from some of your younger fans after you scored your second goal but I'm not going on other clubs' forums calling your fans. Hand signals and away fans who aren't used to segregation singing in your home end hardly constitute what you're making us out to be mate. Can't we all just get along?  8)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace