General Category > Useful Links

Nailsworth Town

(1/2) > >>

NR:
There is a new site for Nailsworth with basic info on FGRFC, but it is mainly to help visitors that come to visit on what the Town is about and what to do, you can add youtube links and pictures if you like as well

Its available on google, page 365 whats page 365 ? try www.nailsworthtown.com  :)

Thanks

markecky:
Thats brilliant.

I have a real soft spot for Forest Green and Colin Peake so will use this guide when I  visit with my extended family.

NR:
NO Free Links For FGR Clubs on Here  is hosted free by **ilsworth Com**ter **vices who won;t be using the Alty forum to gain linkjuice

And I am very pleased you have have a soft spot for FGRFC  ;)

Amsterdam Alty:

--- Quote from: NR on July 10, 2008, 06:56:08 AM ---w.nailsworthtown.com is hosted free by nailsworth Computer services w.nailsworthcomputerservices.co.uk

And I am very pleased you have have a soft spot for FGRFC  ;)

--- End quote ---

worst attempt at link baiting in my whole entire life mate! Admins i would suggest booting this as its just a poor quality attempt at SEO. or at the very least making the current links plain text

NR:
What are you on about, if this is the worst bthing you have seen I would be amazed, it it is a totaly free comunity website, that a local company has hosted for us free of charge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version