Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham Supporters Travel donates £300 to the Altrincham FC Patrons.

Author Topic: Altrincham Supporters Travel donates £300 to the Altrincham FC Patrons.  (Read 1109 times)

Jacobs

All,

Firstly I would just like to thank everyone who travelled away using the coach service this year, to be honest some of our away followings were ridiculous considering we did not have the best year on the pitch,

Also I would like to thank everyone who supported the money raising activities that have helped throughout the season. (Torquay Raffle, Donations and the football cards)

I am delighted to announce that through some excellent away coaches in the last month we in the end made a profit overall.

As we aim to break even over the season I have decided to give £300 to the Altrinchma FC Patrons. By doing this we are helping the club through the summer and this will leave us a small buffer for next seasons travel.

More information on the Patrons club is below

For 2008-09 Altrincham FC is again running its Patrons' Club - for the fourth year since its foundation. Vice-chairman Graham Rowley writes:

For the cost of £50, your name will appear throughout the coming season inthemetchday programme as a Patron of Altrincham Football Club. At the beginning of the season, every member will be entered into a prize draw, with the winner ebing atch sponsor foranappointed game along with nine guests. Second prize will be hospitality for five people and third prize will be hospitality for 3 people in the Sponsors' Lounge.

If you are interested in bcoming a Patron for next season, please forward a cheque for £50, payable to Altrincham Football Club, for my attention. If you require any further information please speak to me (Grahame Rowley) on 07720-606897 or e-mail me. Thank you for your support.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 02:40:29 PM by Jacobs »

markecky

Great news.

I know it was looking a bit dicey at one stage especially when Torquay was moved to a Tuesday, and the fact that a loss is just not possible.

The strength of our away support, culminating in the Weymouth atmosphere, was one of the few bright points of last season.

To be able to put a bit into the club as well is great.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham Supporters Travel donates £300 to the Altrincham FC Patrons.