PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Disgruntled Halifax Fan
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Disgruntled Halifax Fan  (Read 7087 times)

aldershot1234

Disgruntled Halifax Fan
« on: May 09, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »

Our club seems like it is about to go under and you may well be playing BSP football next season. I wish to say good luck to you next season. I'm very angry with the people who have misguided the club I have supported all my life and hope that a repeat of our situation doesn't happen to any other club though inevitably it will. A lot of our fans including myself have posted rude and aggressive threads on this board which we are sorry for but it has been a very frustrating period for us. We will hopefully reform and build from scratch. One thing though Altyfans you are riding your Luck. If you are to stay up next season please please stay up through merit and not by the mismanagement and financial situations of other clubs. If we are to lose our position to you please use it wisely.

Long live the Shaymen!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 04:43:54 PM by aldershot1234 »

Alty365

Re: Disgruntled Halifax Fan
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 04:34:48 PM »

Very sensible post and under the circumstances I am mightily impressed at your composure.

Good luck with the new club. You will be back, I am certain of that and stronger for it too.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 04:36:56 PM »

Fair play mate.

Chin up and has been said elsewhere you WILL come back bigger and better.....

GOOD LUCK

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 04:38:41 PM »

Echoed, good luck. I'd hope this would be a warning shot across the bows to others but sadly I doubt it will be.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

the shayman hate alty fan

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 04:47:17 PM »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

saddest day of my life

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 04:48:28 PM »

I'm not surprised mate but having the name "the shayman hate alty fan " sort of makes it look like our fault and its certainly not.

HEAD UP !

mortlakebob

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 04:59:46 PM »

IT might be the saddest day of your life, but next May will be THE proudest when you get promoted from unibond league one in front of 3000 fans, and I mean that sincerely.

I will be donating money to AFC Halifax and Altrincham FC should lend its support to the new club with offers of loan players/pre season friendlies.

This is the worst way we ever have survived a relegation battle. Its time for all Alty fans to be respectful - we nearly went this way a few years back and that was a bad time for us.

its a new beginning not the end of the road.

Hlaifax supporters we feel your pain and we apologise for 1 or 2 of the comments made by a minority of thoughtless Alty fans on here over the last week.

Good luck to you.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 05:49:49 PM »

I'm not unhappy with an Alty reprieve.

I am sorry for the players, fans and back room staff at the club.

I am angry at the FA & football authorities who keep letting these things happen and the idiot chairmen & owners who do this to clubs.

Mortlake Bob, I think the idea of supporting AFC Halifax is a lovely idea and I hope that AFC Halifax do as well as AFCs Telford & Wimbledon have done.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 06:11:15 PM »

Why is there nothing on the Halifax Official Website, or have they been sacked already?
I think most Alty fans will be feeling sorry for Halifax fans tonight.
This must be your worst 'nightmare'
Get the bottle out!!
Good luck for the future. :(

Narcissist

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 06:18:00 PM »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

saddest day of my life

The saddest day of your sad life. Wow, that is deeply sad. On this sad day you can only think about alty, what a shame!

Aldershot1234, I hope that when next season finishes you have something proper to celebrate, im sure you will!

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 07:06:43 PM »

A1234 a sincere post, I too hope the club invests any money wisely on the team, and we stay up on our own merits.

Good Luck to any new club you form and that is from a fellow Halifaxonian.

Alty forever! :)

PJ_ALTY.FC

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 07:10:31 PM »

Man from halifax makes Exeter in £4.5M in debt- gets banned from football for life

should that happen to the Shayman board etc...

thing is it aint our fault, and if a reprieve happened to farsley u would be on there like a shot, so us alty fans will take whatever you give on the chin, but still wish u all the best and hope the only way is up for you from now on

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »

IT might be the saddest day of your life, but next May will be THE proudest when you get promoted from unibond league one in front of 3000 fans, and I mean that sincerely.

I will be donating money to AFC Halifax and Altrincham FC should lend its support to the new club with offers of loan players/pre season friendlies.

This is the worst way we ever have survived a relegation battle. Its time for all Alty fans to be respectful - we nearly went this way a few years back and that was a bad time for us.

Hlaifax supporters we feel your pain and we apologise for 1 or 2 of the comments made by a minority of thoughtless Alty fans on here over the last week.

Good luck to you.

We could always let AFC Halifax share our ground...!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Jenga

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 08:01:09 PM »

Good luck to you.

We could always let AFC Halifax share our ground...!

Perhaps a comment like we feel for you and hope you get back on your feet asap would be more appropriate.

Good luck fax hope it wall works out, if indeed all the stories are true as of yet we have no official confirmation.

I think some Altrincham fans forget how close we were to going bump and what it feels like to get relegate to the BSN never mind relegated to the Unibond. I hope that some of the comments made Alty supporters dont come back to haunt us one day.

Having said that will be delighted to be confirmed back in the BSP - but we MUST make the most of it this year - i can not stand another season of watching sh*t football and losing nearly every week,

Come on Alty.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 10:16:31 PM »

So sorry sorry Halifax fans, I hope you reform. I can't imagine how I 'd feel if it was us.

A proper club lost.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Disgruntled Halifax Fan