News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 i can feel a peake or two coming but here goes

Author Topic: i can feel a peake or two coming but here goes  (Read 3288 times)

thegazelle

« on: May 09, 2008, 06:12:02 AM »

Friendly against feckem

good bar take +++++++++++

if the thugs turn up keep away from them or stand mob handed with yer mates make the decision based on numbers if they have 1/4 of you and you mates go and hide. if you have 3 times them bully them.

get over a couple of people getting a slap last year ....................................... if me SW, jim from london, cornerflag etc etc had given up we wouldnt be alty fans to this day . you are all lucky you can go and sing like you do coz in our day you did and suffered the consequences (outlined above)

Club take over thing

i sort of agree with the general consensus  but

if we let the groundand  if  they pay are we not still i control . I DO NOT AGREE WITH A GROUND SHARE FULL TIME but in the interijm lets rip them off or at least sting em for a bucket collection or two

end of the day if it pays for another colin littlesque player i would take a punch or two every year

bloody hell i just noticed i got two peakes for saying i would help out forming the supporters assoc . i'll end up with more than jezza but those who do it are a bunch of spineless tw@s

rant over time for bed

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:17:53 AM by thegazelle »

baldrick

Re: i can feel a peake or two coming but here goes
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 08:26:43 AM »

Ground sharing is not the English way.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 09:24:55 AM »

You be opening at 11 then Gazelle ;D
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Jezza

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 09:58:58 AM »

Has anyone got more Peakes than me?

ah well,,,there's only one thing in the world worse than being peaked.....and that is not being peaked.....I think.

Roughly translated I think the mighty Gazelle is saying rip the buggers off....in the old days we'd have sorted all this out with a rumble.....with our scarves dangling from our wrists and our haircuts down to our shoulder blades....singing "your going home in a big white ambulance"....probably.

Actually I'd have sorted it out by proving I could run a lot faster than them.

as the great duncan norville once said......peake me...go on...oh you cheeky boy!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 10:16:45 AM »

Your second option was generally more our style in those days too Jezza!

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »

Your second option was generally more our style in those days too Jezza!

yes the only rumble was likely to be that of scarpering alty fans
i never could run fast so i would get my evasion in early
fwiw i also think the ground renting has caused an overreaction, but then i'm not there

thegazelle

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 12:50:08 PM »

oh dear i didnt did I.................

actually quite lucid for the state i was in...... now wheres the alka seltzer or should i just have a katy?

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 04:37:22 PM »

Tried that Katy stuff following your gushing enthusiasm for it and found it strangely to my liking as a bitter rather than cider drinker. It has the splendid advantage of looking like lemonade when in a glass thus allowing me to get quietly trolleyed in the kitchen while cooking the dinner without the Mrs realising, until that is we sit down to eat it and my tongue seems to have swelled to twice its normal size!

thegazelle

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »

I feel like a bag of sh*te but have just been told i have to put my suit on and present the prizes for the home international draght championships that we have hosted this week. yes draughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looked in fridge for a cold drink guess what the only cold drink in there is I know i could call down and have a serving wench bring mee something healthy but Katy is winking at me and some one is bound to buy me a drink for presenting the prizes si i may aswell .

Sad news for Halifax but only tha sens to blame dont spend what tha doesnt have lad.

cant see us not struggling next year though but at least you sarfeners get to go to a few matches

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 05:22:29 PM »

I feel like a bag of sh*te but have just been told i have to put my suit on and present the prizes for the home international draght championships that we have hosted this week. yes draughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looked in fridge for a cold drink guess what the only cold drink in there is I know i could call down and have a serving wench bring mee something healthy but Katy is winking at me and some one is bound to buy me a drink for presenting the prizes si i may aswell .

Sad news for Halifax but only tha sens to blame dont spend what tha doesnt have lad.

cant see us not struggling next year though but at least you sarfeners get to go to a few matches

Never mind the sarfeners, us airport jockies will have more grounds with aiports near by to aim at. As for Katy, how the hell can you bring yourself to put your lips near anything with the name Thatcher? (shudders)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:14:38 PM by Uncle Globnasty »
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 05:44:10 PM »

Never mind the sarfeners, us airport jockey's will have more grounds with aiports near by to aim at. As for Katy, how the hell can you bring yourself to put your lips near anything with the name Thatcher? (shudders)

Jennifer's Mum is an ardent Pinko-Liberal-Leftie-Namby-Pamby-Guardian-reading-LibDem so I took great delight in buying her some Thatchers!

Bath Alty

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 01:06:35 AM »

Just got in from pub after regular 5 a side Friday night.  Local just starter serving Katy - very bad for me.  Must be drunk from the bottle though as the lemonade like appearance is rather off putting!

Very enjoyable afternoon in the office too, sat their beeming at our likely reprieve.  When asked what I was so cheerful about I'd reply "Halifax look like they are going bust"  Caused all sorts of panic in the office as we all work for the bank with the same name!

Just re-read that and it comes across wrong, I am really sorry for the Halifax fans of whom I know a couple from work but the opportunity to watch Alty down South again next year and listen to all those rubbish radio commentaries for the northern games was too much too keep the smile from my face.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 01:18:51 AM by Bath Alty »
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team