News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 My Square

Author Topic: My Square  (Read 2901 times)

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
My Square
« on: May 07, 2008, 09:13:56 PM »

As a participant in this season's My Square thingy, which I entered because I thought you had been relegated to Conference North and so wanted to offer some support, will there be a chance to renew again next season? Is this happening again?

Seeing as you've been relegated again I thought I would offer my support to you for another season by sponsoring a corner of the Moss Lane pitch.

It's good this relegation lark, I suppose if you ever DO go down I'll have to pay double?

;D ;D

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: My Square
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 09:18:32 PM »

You'll need to be quick Phil, all these FCUM fans will be joining in ;D
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Ideas 4 Alty

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 10:51:46 PM »

As a participant in this season's My Square thingy, which I entered because I thought you had been relegated to Conference North and so wanted to offer some support, will there be a chance to renew again next season? Is this happening again?

Seeing as you've been relegated again I thought I would offer my support to you for another season by sponsoring a corner of the Moss Lane pitch.

It's good this relegation lark, I suppose if you ever DO go down I'll have to pay double?

;D ;D

It will most definitely be happening again and I'll be sorting everything out shortly. Thanks again for your kind support of the scheme last year (and to every single other person who contributed).

The Red Baron

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 09:06:05 AM »

Was one lucky person supposed to win an actual square of the turf or did I imagine that part?

Has this already been done?

Ideas 4 Alty

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 03:08:13 PM »

Was one lucky person supposed to win an actual square of the turf or did I imagine that part?

Has this already been done?

Yes, sorry this was announced on the official website a couple of weeks back but I forgot to put something on here too. The winner was Margaret Whitfield from Timperley.

baldrick

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 06:01:31 PM »

When will the squares go on sale again? I was thinking about putting my username one letter per square like Foz had last season.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 My Square