News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I cant wait for thursday night

Author Topic: I cant wait for thursday night  (Read 4020 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: May 13, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »

It'll be great to see the NWS packed to capacity with nearly 200 people in all eager to put their points across and ask a large range of questions of the management and board od directors.We should make a good few quid behind the bar aswell.If its the usual thirty that turn up after all the shouting and bawling thats gone on,on here I will piss myself.  :D

And do you know what, it probably will be.

Alty365

Re: I cant wait for thursday night
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 09:41:51 PM »

If you can find a way for me to get from South East London to Alty in an hour and a half I'll be there.

louise1925

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 09:46:15 PM »

Some people seem to think we all live two minutes from the ground and work from 9 to 5. Alas, I'm in Ormskirk and work til 9pm.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 09:50:45 PM »

If you can find a way for me to get from South East London to Alty in an hour and a half I'll be there.

VLM do a cracking midweeker from london city to ringway, its a Dehavilland Dash 8 they use, smooth as an eel for a propeller plane. the 17.55 from lcy gets you to ringway for 19.10, then 07.15 friday morning will have you back in lcy for 8.30. or theres always the 6.10 that gets you in at 7.15am if you need an early start, £140 all in, claim it back on expenses  8)

Alty365

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 09:51:49 PM »

VLM do a cracking midweeker from london city to ringway, its a Dehavilland Dash 8 they use, smooth as an eel for a propeller plane. the 17.55 from lcy gets you to ringway for 19.10, then 07.15 friday morning will have you back in lcy for 8.30. or theres always the 6.10 that gets you in at 7.15am if you need an early start, £140 all in, claim it back on expenses  8)

;D

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 10:47:07 AM »

My questions have been passed onto Gary with name and address supplied. With the best will in the world, I won't be making it over from Ireland.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 11:07:11 AM »

I would imagine that right now, Rafo and Flynny (the clubs excellent IT and Communication guru's), will be in the NWS establishing the live satellite video links and conference call facilities.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

rafo

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 11:14:04 AM »

I would imagine that right now, Rafo and Flynny (the clubs excellent IT and Communication guru's), will be in the NWS establishing the live satellite video links and conference call facilities.

Now That Would Be Telling............................... ;D   ;D   ;D

Rafo

thegazelle

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 01:37:09 PM »

surely it will be setantaor something,

if i managed to watch alty weymouth in the middle of the African jungle the forum will be viewable in darkest wales.

I am sure it will be asked but in my absence if someone would like to ask the board inc geof to clarify their wish to compete in the national league

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 05:21:06 PM »

Parents evening for me so I wont be there but I would like to know if the official snack bar will be selling balti pies next year as they are my favourite, this and many other questions could be asked to stop all the bloody wining.  How about :-
Can we have beamish back as its better than guiness
Bernard Taylors barmy army

radcliffe alty

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 07:02:38 PM »

VLM do a cracking midweeker from london city to ringway, its a Dehavilland Dash 8 they use, smooth as an eel for a propeller plane. the 17.55 from lcy gets you to ringway for 19.10, then 07.15 friday morning will have you back in lcy for 8.30. or theres always the 6.10 that gets you in at 7.15am if you need an early start, £140 all in, claim it back on expenses

Hughesy you don't half chat some sh*t sometimes. VLM operate a fleet of Fokker F50's not Dash 8's. A fairly modern turboprop but nowhere near as quick as the Dash 8.  ;D

I'll fetch my anorak........

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 07:36:47 PM »

Parents evening for me so I wont be there but I would like to know if the official snack bar will be selling balti pies next year as they are my favourite, this and many other questions could be asked to stop all the bloody wining.  How about :-
The snack bar will be run by Kieth Davey he orders the pies so speak to him. And before some cheeky buggar says yes i have ate them all. ;D ;D
@AltyDaz

Daycare Dan

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 08:12:03 PM »

The snack bar will be run by Kieth Davey he orders the pies so speak to him. And before some cheeky buggar says yes i have ate them all. ;D ;D

Keith had Balti pies last season, trust me I had more than one during the game season.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team