FSCUM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: FSCUM  (Read 20386 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: FSCUM
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 02:25:14 PM »

Yes i think all Alty fans are saints. Certainly the best supporters i have ever met.

Oh dear.
Seems like gateshead fans don't agree. Taken from their forum:

Personally I feel the Altrincham fans are the worst, they have always given us Gateshead supporters trouble when we go down to the Robins and the officials have treated us like kids at times. They think they're a really big club but really they're not.

I think the word to sum them up is "arrogance".

Personally I'll be pushing for FCUM to pull out of this friendly, cos we don't want to mix with your hooligan scum fans.
Well, some of you started the generalisations

the last time we played gateshead at moss lane was indeed a black day for the heed,a 4-0 win six years ago infront of 548, both gateshead supporters still live with the mental scars of that defeat to this day.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2008, 02:28:13 PM »

I have attended FCUM matches and they did seem perfectly nice, really trying to get involved with the community.

I for one will be at the friendly and you can prove your point far better by going and being the nicest supporters we've ever seen than by posting on here. I'm sure that you will and this thread can be entirely forgotten.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2008, 02:29:13 PM »

I suppose it's the last chance to have a friendly with them before we play them in a league fixture the year after next.

They might even be in a league above us 12 months from now....!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2008, 02:35:39 PM »

I suppose it's the last chance to have a friendly with them before we play them in a league fixture the year after next.

They might even be in a league above us 12 months from now....!

FCUM wont be above us 12 months from now, they wont be allowed into the conference set up,they dont have the relevent infastructure.Clubs need to have their own ground of at Least B grade standard or have at least a ten year lease in place at a stadium of at least B grade stadard, how are they going to achieve that in 12 months should they have another sucessfull season and finish in a promotion place?. Whose going goign to offer them a long term ground share with decent enough stadium?

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2008, 03:04:03 PM »

Maybe Mike Connett would offer them a home. Wouldn't need a lot of paint to change the sign.

"Welcome to the Marstons Arena, home of Manchester United reserves, FC United of Manchester  and Northwich Victoria FC."

Longman

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2008, 06:02:50 PM »

I'm going to miss the first three friendlies due to the fact i'm at Benicassim festival in Spain, Bradford City will be interesting though, unless they play their reserve team.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2008, 06:04:05 PM »

am i right in saying it was two fcum fans who started the trouble , yes out of order but time to move on , yes they have a ldish element to their support but  i havent got a problem with them.

alty_fc_senny

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2008, 06:21:51 PM »

am i right in saying it was two fcum fans who started the trouble , yes out of order but time to move on , yes they have a ldish element to their support but  i havent got a problem with them.

Totally agree with you mate, i dont think there will be any trouble this time and think that the game last year was a 1 off
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 07:47:39 PM by alty_fc_senny »

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2008, 06:24:18 PM »

Totally agree with you mate, i dont think there will be any trouble this timeand think that the game last year was a 1 off

thank you although we are in a minority it seems

Alty365

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »

Totally agree with you mate, i dont think there will be any trouble this timeand think that the game last year was a 1 off

On the evidence of this thread the lack of trouble will be entirely down to the non-attendance of most Alty supporters. Unless the visiting fans wish to cause trouble amongst themselves in which case who knows what could happen!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2008, 06:43:14 PM »

I'm still chuckling about the so called Wimbledon fan who stumbled across this thread on an Altrincham forum at 6 this morning, despite AFCW being promoted via the play offs yesterday and there being no posts for hours on their own usually seriously busy forum.

As an aside anyway it gives me a better standard to watch when I can't get to Alty games.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

doctorsax

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2008, 07:12:59 PM »

I'm still chuckling about the so called Wimbledon fan who stumbled across this thread on an Altrincham forum at 6 this morning, despite AFCW being promoted via the play offs yesterday and there being no posts for hours on their own usually seriously busy forum.

Don't get too carried away by your conspiracy theory. If you look at the FCUM forum, you will find AFCW fans are regular visitors, and pleanty of Wombles have been on congratulating FC on promotion.
There is a link to this thread on that forum.

timperley

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2008, 07:28:17 PM »

100% right

casper

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »

This is a friendly that will bring much needed money for the club attempting to get promotion. Unfortunately, i cannot believe that the club that promotes itself on honesty, openness and listening to supporters would make such a crazy decision, bearing in mind what happened last time.

As i will be missing the first few games due to holidaying, i would have attempted to go to some friendly matches. This game i will not attend.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2008, 08:23:08 PM »

On the evidence of this thread the lack of trouble will be entirely down to the non-attendance of most Alty supporters. Unless the visiting fans wish to cause trouble amongst themselves in which case who knows what could happen!

Will still having a god actually achieve anything?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FSCUM