https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FSCUM
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: FSCUM  (Read 20401 times)

markecky

Re: FSCUM
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 09:20:11 AM »

Don't people understand what forums are?  Halifax first and now some guy from AFC Wimbledon falling into the trap.

We have about 900 Alty fans who go most weeks a the moment? 

Why would you take the views of one or two as the views of everyone?

I just personally said I won't be going and gave the reasons why.

SW..can you back that statement up because you'll cause no end of borng drivel like the "lovein" stuff above.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 09:59:18 AM »

Yes Ecky I can because I was there with my son who used to follow AFCW, now he has wisely chosen Fulham instead. I live two miles from Kingsmeadow and have attended many games there. At the inaugural fans club game between the two teams the atmosphere was generally very good, however the usual assortment of trouble causers were around as I stated, and Wimbledon segregated the game too.I'm sure "womblest" enjoyed his day and mixed with the FCUM fans who as with all teams are probably fine as a majority, I imagine the minority we are all talking about were unnoticed by him.

Funny to me that an AFCW fan just happens to be on our forum at 6am though isn't it? 
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

zutroy

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 10:38:09 AM »

Why would you take the views of one or two as the views of everyone?
Precisely, so ask yourself why are some clowns on here making sweeping statments about FC United because of 'one or two' trouble causers at a friendly which took place nearly 2 years ago?

markecky

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 10:49:37 AM »

No idea...I didn't.

Jesus I'm so bored of this already and it was only announced at half ten last night.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2008, 11:15:40 AM »

I was not there for the last game and i wont be there for this one either
ParkINson's red and white army

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 11:18:38 AM »

Spoke to a couple of mates who follow Garforth when I went to Selby Town yesterday. They said when they played FCUM last weekend they were an absolute bunch of arseholes looking for trouble from start to finish, and that the overwhelming majority were some of the most unpleasant people they have ever experienced in non-league football. They said they "hoped they beat Skem" so that "they wouldn't have to play them next season" which sounds like fair comment considering some of the scuffling and arrests that were made at the game between the two.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2008, 11:45:09 AM »

As has been previously stated this, and the Halifax creditor thread will just go on and on and on and on

My own opinion is we shouldn't play the FC game, segragation for a friendly ? Bar takings first ?

The AGM can't come to soon, either way Halifax and ourselves should then just let it be !

The report on the website about today's NL daily (is that a paper ?) is a funny one, why a statement would be released criticising Halifax and warning of a reprieve for us again is a strange one, is it a pre-warning ?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:55:16 AM by blackpoolalty »

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 12:49:25 PM »

It might be pointless anyway, if enough FCUM fans read what is being posted they may just drink at the pub instead to spite us.

doctorsax

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 01:06:54 PM »

I can't believe some of the lies and drivel being posted on here.
FC fans wandering around at Wimbledon looking foir Chelsea fans? Utter crap. I was there for that first friendly and it was a beautiful friendly day. The police segregated us, but there was no need because we mixed with the Wombles and many fans established friendships which last to this day. Their fans regularly post on the FC forum, and vice versa.
The incident at Moss lane a couple of years ago was a disgrace, but it was dealt with. The club ended up banning the individuals responsible, and he was also warned about his conduct by other supporters. No bother since.
To tar the thousands who follow FC regularly with that brush is ridiculous. No doubt Alty fans are all saints?
Someone mentioned Garforth. The truth is that a group of Leeds hooligans turned up looking for mither - if you don't believe it look on the "Leeds Service Crew" website where they were plotting their visit all week. They were chased away, and Garforth fans were apologising for the fact that those idiots spoiled what was othersiwe a great day, again with Garforth and FC fans mingling happily.
When clubs are welcoming, they get the same back.
It's a shame that few smacked arses among your support are trying to soil what could be a good relationship between the clubs, such as we have with Radcliffe.
By all means have a pop, but try to stick to the truth rather than hearsay and invention, eh?

Pickle

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 01:17:58 PM »

Spoke to a couple of mates who follow Garforth when I went to Selby Town yesterday. They said when they played FCUM last weekend they were an absolute bunch of arseholes looking for trouble from start to finish, and that the overwhelming majority were some of the most unpleasant people they have ever experienced in non-league football. They said they "hoped they beat Skem" so that "they wouldn't have to play them next season" which sounds like fair comment considering some of the scuffling and arrests that were made at the game between the two.

More complete lies. Absolutely pathetic.

The trouble at Garforth was caused by Leeds United turning up. Hence the fact there were so many police on duty at the game.

Still, i'm sure everyone involved with your club are complete angels aren't they?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:19:42 PM by Pickle »

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 01:21:25 PM »

The trouble at Garforth  was due to Leeds turning up but FC had a few more than willing to get involved, the same with most clube with decent support. Dont think any of this is relevant to Alty though and shouldnt be discussed here.

baldrick

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 01:38:15 PM »

To tar the thousands who follow FC regularly with that brush is ridiculous. No doubt Alty fans are all saints?
Yes i think all Alty fans are saints. Certainly the best supporters i have ever met.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 01:38:25 PM »

More complete lies. Absolutely pathetic.

The trouble at Garforth was caused by Leeds United turning up. Hence the fact there were so many police on duty at the game.

Still, i'm sure everyone involved with your club are complete angels aren't they?

Erm well that post was posted by a York City fan so are you refering to our club or York's ?

Either way it's all getting a little silly now.

Pickle

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »

Erm well that post was posted by a York City fan so are you refering to our club or York's ?

Either way it's all getting a little silly now.

More a general comment at this entire thread

doctorsax

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2008, 02:16:03 PM »

Yes i think all Alty fans are saints. Certainly the best supporters i have ever met.

Oh dear.
Seems like gateshead fans don't agree. Taken from their forum:

Personally I feel the Altrincham fans are the worst, they have always given us Gateshead supporters trouble when we go down to the Robins and the officials have treated us like kids at times. They think they're a really big club but really they're not.

I think the word to sum them up is "arrogance".

Personally I'll be pushing for FCUM to pull out of this friendly, cos we don't want to mix with your hooligan scum fans.
Well, some of you started the generalisations
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FSCUM