PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Creditor Update
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Author Topic: Creditor Update  (Read 43017 times)

Alty365

Re: Creditor Update
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2008, 08:53:40 PM »

i think the whole of you are giving yourself little respect.

football should be played on the pitch not off it.
the teams that go down are the teams that come in the bottom 4. that includes yourselves which means you should go down.

i think it is horrifying that you want a club to go out of business.

you had your luck now face the facts that you deserve to go down.

You, along with all your other mates on here, are as thick as f**k. Wanting a team to be kicked out for being a farce is not the same as wanting you to go bust. Have you got that now? Do you understand? Do you need this message in audio format just to clarify the point properly?

Jesus Christ these Halifax fans are thick!

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2008, 08:55:54 PM »

:D

markecky

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2008, 09:03:45 PM »

The four of you couldn't get together could you and send someone on here who can actually read what we are saying?  There must be a legal guardian that can help surely?

Why do all of you ignore the points being made in responses to you?  Can't you answer any of them?

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2008, 09:25:07 PM »

This is now pissing me off!!!
There are some over that hill who are really THICK!
I have said, the fans always are the one’s that are always hurt.
But no, you keep going on about us being cheats.
Just remember,
HALIFAX KEPT STOPPING TEAME ENTERING THE OLD 4TH DIVISION TO PROTECT THEMSELVES. >:(

VofD

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2008, 09:35:00 PM »

I can only repeat....I do not want Halifax to go bust.

The majority of Alty fans would rather relegation is decided on the pitch....with a level playing field though.

There is a large body of Alty fans....not all and certainly not a majority....who would actually be happier watching BSN football next year anyway believe it or not.
I personally would rather we'd gone down last year and were now celebrating promotion.

It's daft falling out over this expecially when you say you might wish another club bust in our position??!!

You are actually lucky it's alty in 4th bottomand not another club......if you do survive (and good luck) then you wont find us sending e-mails around the other clubs trying to kick you out.

The fans at alty who want a reprieve...want a reprieve...they don't want someone to go bust but if that's the cae it really is not our fault..just as it wont be your fault.

It was alty who wrote off £80k from scarboro to enable them to continue for a few years...and boy did we suffer through that....but I think alty fans are proud of our clubs stance on that......when barrow wanted to protest in front of the conferecne committee they chose to do it at alty's unibond shield match and were supported by us.....we have been in danger of collapse ourselves I'm sure we don't wish it on anyone else....even Northwich!!!! (who also got lots of offers of support when they were in the sh*t a few months ago)

Maybe you'll survive, finish 4th bottom next year and then see how you like being in the position of getting a reprieve at the demise of another club and being accused of cheating............it's not nice!!!!
Jezza.
See the highlighted sentence above. What evidence do you have to voice that opinion?

Dougals Dad

« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2008, 09:46:07 PM »

the teams that go down are the teams that come in the bottom 4. that includes yourselves which means you should go down.

Read the posts! Twit!

HalifaxWhacker

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2008, 10:19:13 PM »

Dont worry girls, you wont face us next year.

You still haven't answered a very simple question: how did Alty cheat?

You finished in the relegation zone 3 years on the trot yet didnt get relegated, the club is living a lie and you are cheating yourselves by thinking you are good enough when you clearly are not.

This whole thread was created by an Alty fan who wants Halifax to go out of business because we have been ran by crooks, the money has not been spent on players, staff or the ground, it is in the back pockets of several shiesters who are no longer around.
I applaud you for the way your club is ran but I as a Town fan for 30 years hate to see other fans wanting teams / clubs to go under, if we are demoted that is what would happen and the only people who would suffer would be the fans, not the crooks with the fat wallets.

louise1925

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2008, 10:26:40 PM »

Obviously we are not good enough for Conference National - we keep getting relegated! Clearly you are not good enough either, because you have to get 2 million in debt just to finish 5th from bottom, which by anyones reckoning is extremely desperate.

Reading Robin

« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2008, 11:03:51 PM »

Dont worry girls, you wont face us next year.

You still haven't answered a very simple question: how did Alty cheat?

You finished in the relegation zone 3 years on the trot yet didnt get relegated, the club is living a lie and you are cheating yourselves by thinking you are good enough when you clearly are not.

This whole thread was created by an Alty fan who wants Halifax to go out of business because we have been ran by crooks, the money has not been spent on players, staff or the ground, it is in the back pockets of several shiesters who are no longer around.
I applaud you for the way your club is ran but I as a Town fan for 30 years hate to see other fans wanting teams / clubs to go under, if we are demoted that is what would happen and the only people who would suffer would be the fans, not the crooks with the fat wallets.

Ok, one more time...

The first year was a farce, with the points deduction putting us in the relegation zone after we had stayed up. This was a clerical error, and other clubs have subsequently been dealt with more favourably by the authorities.  Last year we benefited from Boston's problems, of course their financial mismanagement didn't affect our performance that season.  However, if other clubs (Crawley being the main one) had spent what they could afford then we may well have stayed out of the relegation zone. 

I doubt very much that directors have taken £2m out of your club, compare the budgets of the two clubs- vastly different, but i don't think there is such a big difference in revenue.  Alty had its dodgy characters too- Gerry Berman is not looked upon too kindly.  It is regrettable the laws on club owners may need modifying, but we paid the debts we had been saddled with anyway. 

My view is that clubs should be made to repay their debts, if they can't then they should be demoted.  It is tough on the fans, but there needs to be some real deterrence (the 10 point deduction is laughable).  Also please note there is a difference between hoping for demotion and hoping a club goes bust.

Interesting to see the (lack of) response to Jezza's post on your forum.  Tough to argue with the points made  i feel.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 11:08:37 PM by Reading Robin »

Bath Alty

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »

Athletics is a race and it should be run on the track not off it.  if someone takes drugs off the track it does not matter, even if it gives them an advantage on the track.

As for having our luck, watch our Weymouth game on Setanta - their unbiased view was we should have been playing 11v9 after 30 minutes not 10v10.  If we had even a tiny bit of luck in that game this whole sorry debate (can you call it that when one side just talk and don't listen?) wouldn't matter.  Alternatively there was that penalty in our match against you that wasn't given where your keeper pinned Senior to the floor.....  you make it sound like we are so much worse than you when in fact even with your £2m quid we were a whisker away from beating you anyway!

HalifaxWhacker

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2008, 12:43:41 AM »

Athletics is a race and it should be run on the track not off it.  if someone takes drugs off the track it does not matter, even if it gives them an advantage on the track.

As for having our luck, watch our Weymouth game on Setanta - their unbiased view was we should have been playing 11v9 after 30 minutes not 10v10.  If we had even a tiny bit of luck in that game this whole sorry debate (can you call it that when one side just talk and don't listen?) wouldn't matter.  Alternatively there was that penalty in our match against you that wasn't given where your keeper pinned Senior to the floor.....  you make it sound like we are so much worse than you when in fact even with your £2m quid we were a whisker away from beating you anyway!

Absolutely priceless :D
We had a penalty turned down earlier in the season aswell and a dodgy offside.
Are you lot fans, accountants or directors, the Halifax Town fans are the ones being shaffted year in year out, we have a sh*te squad and ground SO WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE, I'll say it again, miss-management for personnal gain. The CVA goes back years and lots of honest people have been shaffted by MY club, not me or my fellow fans, by the inept greedy cXXts that have wormed their way in there and screwed us. The list is sickening and the sooner football clubs are treated like normal businesses the better, in all fairness Halifax Town should be playing Leeds in the unibond next year...but who does that hurt....the fans who do everything to help.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2008, 01:55:11 AM »

Finally some understanding. Its like being a counselor this is. Yes your club got it very wrong, we don't hate you at all or want you to go down/go bust, but we are in a position we wouldn't  be otherwise. Full Stop. Its not too difficult to follow if you step back from your situation and just think.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Jezza

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2008, 07:43:18 AM »

V of D

Don't bury your head in the sand.....everyone knows there are fans who for whatever reason have often said they'd ratrher see us competing in BSN rather than struggle week in week out in BSP...oh and they can get to away games.

There was quite an argument on here last year with people saying rlegation was a Godsend.

My evidence is I've spoken to lots of these people.....they all passionatly cheer us on in the BSP and then shrug their shoulders and say "well, we'd be better off in BSN anyway"

I'm sure all Alty fans would rather see us winning in the BSP though so maybe I missed out that proviso.

As for Halifax.....we've made the point....maybe it'll go through their thick heads one day.

Interestinmg on their forum they are discussing a club in the play offs and maybe Lewes as having financial difficulty next year thus giving them an easy time if they survive.......I'm sure they are merely debating the issue and specualting not hoping another team goes bust so they can benefit?

Jezza

« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2008, 07:47:46 AM »

you are cheating yourselves by thinking you are good enough when you clearly are not.

erm who said we were good??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2008, 08:12:47 AM »

Lets just wish Halifax well for the future,and leave things to the people who run the game and see what happens
Harold
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Creditor Update