PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Creditor Update
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Creditor Update  (Read 43021 times)

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Creditor Update
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2008, 03:40:38 PM »

How dare Alty fans take the mick out of Halifax Town. You had 3 seasons to stay up in this league and manged 4th from bottom each time, it really is a bit embarressing for you lot dont you think. Every season you have to hope that a club goes into finacial trouble. Try on the pitch and you might not have this problem each season lads. I knwo which team i would rather support, watch cr@p football, never win anything, the highlight of Alty's history was probably beating us or you rather support a team that has played league football, wins most matches at home? Choice is easy lads now how about you stop worrying yourself about Halifax Town and get some players in for the Conf North.

Did you go to school?
Can you read?
Do you have an ounce of understanding in your body?
Are you a complete f**kwit?
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

Narcissist

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 03:45:48 PM »

Im absolutely certain that this guy is closely related to the penguin that got raped by a seal on bbc news website.

Of course the highlight of our clubs history is beating you! Well researched.

shayman08

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 03:57:37 PM »

...And nobody says anything about the top bit then...

I didn't come on here to stir sh*t just to warn you not to take the piss when you yourself aren't even slightly a good club. Come back to me when you can stay in a half-decent league without hoping others go out of business. Used to have respect for Alty but after seeing some of the threads on here i really hope that you guys go down.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 04:05:48 PM by shayman08 »

Alty365

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »

...And knowbody says anything about the top bit then...

What does this mean? Anybody?

markecky

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 04:04:58 PM »

Why would we want to come back to you?

I feel sorry for Halifax fans (obviously not you two) who have to put up with this....but in terms of embarassment its not our club that has left kids without Christmas presents.

shayman08

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »

Yeah its annoying how we have had people in charge of our club who know jack sh*t about how to run a club or bussiness. It doesnt help when there are other teams who want you to go out of bussiness just to stay up for the 3rd season running. Very selfish and to be honest lads i think some comments on the board as a whole have been a bit of a disgrace. All the best in conference north(hopefully!)

samba

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »

Yeah its annoying how we have had people in charge of our club who know jack sh*t about how to run a club or bussiness. It doesnt help when there are other teams who want you to go out of bussiness just to stay up for the 3rd season running. Very selfish and to be honest lads i think some comments on the board as a whole have been a bit of a disgrace. All the best in conference north(hopefully!)

I don't know how it's come across (quite badly I'd imagine, as you've properly riled some people on here), but I don't think there's anyone here that wants you or any other club to go out of business. We're all football fans and know that it's the fans who get shafted when their clubs get mismanaged.  As was said before, I think w'//e all feel for the Halifax fans if you go out of business because we've almost been there ourselves. 

HOWEVER, what we're also saying is that if we get reprieved again then we're not going to complain, and morally speaking, it would be a deserved reprieve because we spend what we have, as opposed to offering people a disgusting 2.5p in the pound after dramatically overspending. 

James Black

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2008, 04:21:53 PM »

here shayman least our club is run by people that love the club unlike yours run by clowns

markecky

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »

Don't think anyone has wished a club out of business.  At the moment we have been relegated.  If we stay up then thats a bonus.

How that reprieve comes is also out of our hands. 

Could be you..could be Rotherham..could be Kettering (unlikely I know)..could be none of you.

Oh and we reserve the right to post on our own forum if thats alright with you.

shayman08

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2008, 04:28:25 PM »

I don't know how it's come across (quite badly I'd imagine, as you've properly riled some people on here), but I don't think there's anyone here that wants you or any other club to go out of business. We're all football fans and know that it's the fans who get shafted when their clubs get mismanaged.  As was said before, I think w'//e all feel for the Halifax fans if you go out of business because we've almost been there ourselves. 

HOWEVER, what we're also saying is that if we get reprieved again then we're not going to complain, and morally speaking, it would be a deserved reprieve because we spend what we have, as opposed to offering people a disgusting 2.5p in the pound after dramatically overspending. 

Yeah we know that is disgraceful. But some of the guys above these posts want us to go out of bussiness for them to stay up. If we go into the Unibond i very much doubt we can carry on as a club. Glad someone on the board appears to have sense and not see another clubs name in the username and starting being knobs.

And James Black, well done for pointing out the obvious.

Alty365

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2008, 04:30:12 PM »

some of the guys above these posts want us to go out of bussiness for them to stay up.

Nobody has said anything of the sort. Why do you lie??

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2008, 04:31:37 PM »

Lets remember that Halifax have fans to people,while we hope for a reprive,remember its the fans that lose out,I honestly wish Halifax well and at the same time hope that we get that reprive,all be it at their expense.Remember without Halifax we would not have had much of a team.
Harold

HalifaxWhacker

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2008, 04:42:59 PM »

We are genuine Halifax Town fans, I would never wish another team to go under because they have been mismanaged by people who have no interest in the club, you guys seem to cling on to hope that fans like us will be without a team / club because of your failings on the pitch, sad bastards really aren't you.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »

HalifaxWhacker I think your coming on here just to stir things.  Get yourself home and enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend will you.

Alty365

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2008, 04:50:24 PM »

We are genuine Halifax Town fans, I would never wish another team to go under because they have been mismanaged by people who have no interest in the club, you guys seem to cling on to hope that fans like us will be without a team / club because of your failings on the pitch, sad bastards really aren't you.

Yet still you miss the point. Nobody has said they want Halifax to go out of business at any point. As things stand we are relegated but if a reprieve is forthcoming it would be highly fortunate but we would welcome it with open arms. In that event your club would not "go under" you would simply be relegated to BS North. Find me one post on here that says we want your club to go out of business! There isn't a single one that I have seen.

As for your repeated claims about us "cheating" that is the most laughable thing I've read in a long time. As I stated elsewhere, the real cheats are the ones who are deliberately not paying bills and running their club at a loss just to try and stay full time. If you feel cheated by anyone you should look at the clowns who have been running your club for the last few years and then you will see who the real cheats are.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Creditor Update