PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Creditor Update
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Creditor Update  (Read 43024 times)

markecky

Re: Creditor Update
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 01:41:13 PM »

Worry about yourselves boys and girls, we will be okay so get concentrating on the Blue sq North. 65% of the financial vaue of the creditors has to be agreed and bearing in mind that 50% of that has already been agreed we have nothing to worry about. You have cheated your way into staying in this division, to constantly rely on other teams going bust etc. shouldnt warrant a place in the league, hopefully this will be the last we see of you for a long time now.

Nothing to worry about?  How amusing.....

Foz

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 02:02:52 PM »

Worry about yourselves boys and girls, we will be okay so get concentrating on the Blue sq North. 65% of the financial vaue of the creditors has to be agreed and bearing in mind that 50% of that has already been agreed we have nothing to worry about. You have cheated your way into staying in this division, to constantly rely on other teams going bust etc. shouldnt warrant a place in the league, hopefully this will be the last we see of you for a long time now.

The Fans of any club would be waiting and wondering in exactly the way that we are at the moment, if for no other reason that the uncertainly of which league we are in. Obviously all of the alty fans (like fans of any club) want to play in the highest league that we can, so want to get a reprieve.

I am interested by your comments about the legal side of the CVA, but, I think you may want to check this up.... I'm no expert in company law, so I went on google, and found a basic introduction to company law.... Perhaps you may want to read this to learn a bit more about the legal side of the process that your club is going through.... It should at least correct your misapprehension about the percentage of creditors by amount!

http://www.insolvencyhelpline.co.uk/business_solutions/company_voluntary_arrangement.htm

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2008, 02:12:50 PM »

"A Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) is a private matter so the company will not appear in the papers so avoiding negative publicity."

Bit late now.

Moomin Papa

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 02:45:17 PM »

I agree with Rocky Robin. All creditors shoulf reject the offer!

Unibond for Halifax!!!!

HalifaxWhacker

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »

Yawn Yawn, face the fact that you are not good enough, we even gave you a 10 point start..........Goodbye.

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 03:02:39 PM »

True, £2m divided by 11 points = £182k per point, thats Premiership standard accounting.

Moomin Papa

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »

Suck it Halifax Whacker.......or is it Halifax Wan*er?

See you at Witton in the Unibond!

Wilmslow Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »

Yawn Yawn, face the fact that you are not good enough, we even gave you a 10 point start..........Goodbye.
We're good enough to finish fourth from bottom - a position that would kep us up in almost every other league - while spending within the budget that our gates allow. If every other club played by these rules then we would certainly finish higher but instead they persist in spending beyond their means. I have every sympathy for Halifax fans for the situation the club is in but I have no sympathy for the men who got you there. Unfortunately more teams like Halifax may have to go bust before boards will realise that they can't simply spend money they haven't got.
Acton_Alty has now moved to Chiswick...Wilmslow!

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2008, 03:22:40 PM »

Well I've just had a word with one of the creditors and told them to refuse the offer of 2.5p in the £, they are one of my suppliers whom we have a spend of excess of £100K with.

That's the good news, the bad news is that they are only owed £235!

Acorns turn in to oaks folks!

Well imho if you pay £100k to them add another £235 to it on the basis he says no to the 2.5p and he still gets paid hehehe

Seriously though talk like this does not make us popular

Make us popular! Give a....

At the end of the day before the internet and cyber warriors all this would not matter and we would have discussed it face to face in the pub.

We're not here to win friends and besides any intelligent fan worth his salt can see who are the cheats therefore I have nothing to hide.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

markecky

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2008, 03:25:27 PM »

Halifax Whacker may also only be about 8

Narcissist

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 03:26:03 PM »

It was very kind of you too. However I think if you ask the board of Alty we would rather have had the 2 million to p1ss up the wall. Your club is so badly run that you could only translate 2 million quid into 11 points in the BSP. How sh1t is that???

Given what our budget is 2 million would have got us into the football league. You lot are a laughing stock. What an absolute joke that your pathetic board couldnt muster up more points with 2 million quid of other peoples money to play with. Whatever league we start in next year we'll always be able to laugh at you lot!

What is it that you whack anyway?

Moomin Papa

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 03:29:14 PM »

Im gonna get all the Moomins involved in this!

Starting with Snorkmaiden!

shayman08

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »

How dare Alty fans take the mick out of Halifax Town. You had 3 seasons to stay up in this league and manged 4th from bottom each time, it really is a bit embarressing for you lot dont you think. Every season you have to hope that a club goes into finacial trouble. Try on the pitch and you might not have this problem each season lads. I knwo which team i would rather support, watch cr@p football, never win anything, the highlight of Alty's history was probably beating us or you rather support a team that has played league football, wins most matches at home? Choice is easy lads now how about you stop worrying yourself about Halifax Town and get some players in for the Conf North.

Alty365

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 03:37:40 PM »

If everyone at Halifax is as thick as these two I'm not surprised they are in such dire straits!  ;D

markecky

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 03:39:46 PM »

Brilliant there is two of them!!

Watch crap football and never win anything..that makes two of us then surely?

Did you pay bills when you were in the league out of interest?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Creditor Update