PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Creditor Update
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Creditor Update  (Read 43022 times)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Creditor Update
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2008, 11:18:41 PM »

Having just read all 9 pages of this (do I get a medal?) I can safely say that aldershot1234 is without a doubt the thickest opposition fan I have ever seen post on here.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2008, 11:43:53 PM »

That's very harsh SLA. IMO He's not even the thockest opposition fan to post on this thread!

Dougals Dad

« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2008, 06:15:43 PM »

Having just read all 9 pages of this (do I get a medal?) I can safely say that aldershot1234 is without a doubt the thickest opposition fan I have ever seen post on here.

Aldershot1234 is relatively eloquent. Halifax Whacker takes the thicky award

Longman

« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2008, 08:08:31 PM »

Halifax Whacker may be the offspring of a farmer and a sheep.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2008, 08:10:14 PM »

No thats Macclesfield  ;)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2008, 05:44:23 PM »

Job for Halifax Whacker: Village requires Idiot!

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2008, 10:06:56 AM »

I do hope you go bust Halifax! Your all cocks on this forum htfc fans! Go and run ur club properly! In the unibond!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2008, 04:41:15 PM »

I do hope you go bust Halifax! Your all cocks on this forum htfc fans! Go and run ur club properly! In the unibond!

That's a little uncalled for. Every club has their share of trolls and it isn't the fault of the Halifax fans that their club finds itself in this position. Basically the football authorities are the ones to blame for this recurring mess at the end of every season. They need to get their house in order and tighten up the regulations so that this could never happen again. If you leave gaping loopholes in your legislation, then unscrupulous types will always look to exploit them (in fact I have visions of sleazy chairmen kerb crawling around the brothels that are the football authorities HQs).

I do not hope Halifax go bust. I do not think the punishment fits the crime, but once again whose fault is that? I will gladly take a reprieve like most other Alty fans, however it comes, but it will be no cause for great celebration. This is becoming a huge embarrassment season after season.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

VofD

« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2008, 04:43:35 PM »

That's a little uncalled for. Every club has their share of trolls and it isn't the fault of the Halifax fans that their club finds itself in this position. Basically the football authorities are the ones to blame for this recurring mess at the end of every season. They need to get their house in order and tighten up the regulations so that this could never happen again. If you leave gaping loopholes in your legislation, then unscrupulous types will always look to exploit them (in fact I have visions of sleazy chairmen kerb crawling around the brothels that are the football authorities HQs).

I do not hope Halifax go bust. I do not think the punishment fits the crime, but once again whose fault is that? I will gladly take a reprieve like most other Alty fans, however it comes, but it will be no cause for great celebration. This is becoming a huge embarrassment season after season.

NONE OF IT IS ALTY'S FAULT
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Creditor Update