PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 There is no way we will go down...
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: There is no way we will go down...  (Read 7961 times)

Hamilton

Re: There is no way we will go down...
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2008, 10:34:06 PM »

For the sake of the all the rest of the BSP, you go down, stay down and never return to a league, you clearly dont belong in, are not good enough to stay in and look for every excuse in the book to blame except yourselves......your a poor team always have been always will be and everone is sick of you staying in this league on default.

Results dont lie.......simple as, you aint good enough!

Truth hurts..........yeh well so does a smack in the mouth!

Your lot paid the coach company yet?

Hamilton

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2008, 10:57:07 PM »

Also according to the NL Paper, "Under Appendix E of the conference Rulebook, the Shaymen must agree a deal to repay their creditors AND come out of administration before Saturday, May 10 or face being kicked out of the Conference set-up [into the UniBond]... However, creditors will not vote on the matter until May 7 and any deal must then be approved by the football authorities. To make matters even worse, the consortium bidding to take control at The Shay... will complete its takeover only once a CVA agreement has been reached. That will give the club just three days to reach an agreement, have it ratified and complete the takeover needed to exit administration - an extremely unlikely scenario. The issue was discussed at a Conference board meeting on Thursday and Halifax will be notified of the rules in writing this week. Conference General Manager Dennis Strudwick said, 'We're in discussions with the administrator at the moment and I can't compromise my position by commenting any further. All I will say is that the competition will apply its rules'".

Robert Mugabe

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2008, 11:03:45 PM »

Pah! Who cares for rules!! I don't. Or you. 

And you lot are still harping on about the rules being against you 30 years ago when the rules correctly denied you league status.
Very very hypocritical of you to demand Halifax play by the rules when you clearly didn't want to way back when and still moan about it now. That is why I am a President and you are non-league (relegated).

Jenga

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2008, 11:17:17 PM »

Pah! Who cares for rules!! I don't. Or you. 

And you lot are still harping on about the rules being against you 30 years ago when the rules correctly denied you league status.
Very very hypocritical of you to demand Halifax play by the rules when you clearly didn't want to way back when and still moan about it now. That is why I am a President and you are non-league (relegated).

A president by fraud - i will guess you know nothing about the affairs happening in Zimbabwe do you? Just like you know nothing about how we run our club and teams like accrington hold the truth back !

And dont come back with do I know about Zimbabwe because I can tell you now I know hell of a lot.

Any decent person, white or black, would not use the name Robert Mugabe !!!   It just shows your ignorance.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2008, 11:32:53 PM »

Alot of muppets coming on the forum, pity were not bothered.

We are not in debt and will have a team next season.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 There is no way we will go down...