Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sounds like Heathcote's in the clear to me.

Author Topic: Sounds like Heathcote's in the clear to me.  (Read 1611 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: March 31, 2008, 04:01:30 PM »

Not wishing to preempt Grahame, but from what I've read, sounds like he didn't exactly knock anyone over. It also sounds like the referee and Torquay don't want to take it any further, which is probably the best thing for both clubs. I remember the story about John KingL: some player going on to him all game about how hard, he was, Kingy got him in the tunnel after the game, the lad didn't take it any further, admitting "I'd been asking for it". As I remember it.

As for the incident with Tracey a dew years back, aparently Dave said something about his family - I'd be upset too, and I mean about Graham's family, not just mine.

At the end of the day, those who wanted Graham sacked anyway will say he should be sacked for this, I don't see the need myself. And I hope the story in the Torquay paper doesn't turn out to be true.

DT

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Re: Sounds like Heathcote's in the clear to me.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 05:25:59 PM »

Hugh,

Your comments are not true and factually incorrect, can we put this one to rest please, the club and I have! The fact you have posted without being there means you are making up your own story (which you are certainly allowed to do!).

I certainly would not make comments about your family either, but if you would like to discuss the finer points of your post, please do not hesitate to speak to me at the CSC on Tuesday.

Come on Alty!

DT
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team