Poll

Would you prefer Logan to...

Go
- 16 (51.6%)
Stay
- 15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: February 17, 2008, 03:07:16 PM

Author Topic: Carlos Logan  (Read 3346 times)

baldrick

Carlos Logan
« on: February 14, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »

The Logan thread has received a higher than expected response. Most people seem to have a strong opinion either for or against him. So lets take a vote on him. Regardless of whether he has officially gone or not the question is what would you prefer, do you want him to go or stay?

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos Logan
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »

The website may state he has gone to Spain but infact he is still over here as i spoke to him last night myself through msn but he was not prepared to state his current position. All that i found was that he was unhappy with life at altrincam because of graham not starting him as he said he came to altrincham to be playinf first team football which has not happended on all occasions. Also he said how he was looking to move elsewhere and train to get back to full fitness in order to play at a higher level. He firmly believed he could do better than altrincham.

chrisrufc

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 04:31:52 PM »

If he doesn't want to stay then get lost.  Personally think he's better than Peyton but he is not without big flaws in his game

Alex

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 04:36:10 PM »

according to his facebook he is "reporting live from spain"

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »

The website may state he has gone to Spain but infact he is still over here as i spoke to him last night myself through msn but he was not prepared to state his current position. All that i found was that he was unhappy with life at altrincam because of graham not starting him as he said he came to altrincham to be playinf first team football which has not happended on all occasions. Also he said how he was looking to move elsewhere and train to get back to full fitness in order to play at a higher level. He firmly believed he could do better than altrincham.

Hang on a minute, weren't you the one who seemed to know everything that Lewis Chalmers was apparently thinking and now seem to be in Carlos' ear?

If it is, you're the worlds sh*ttest agent.  ;)

Alex

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »

and takes a bow for a century of peakes 100 not out (shame it wasn't for a decent comment - mental note mentioning facebook = peake)

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 06:23:06 PM »

mentioning facebook = peake)

your welcome :-*

Altyant

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 09:54:10 PM »

and takes a bow for a century of peakes 100 not out (shame it wasn't for a decent comment - mental note mentioning facebook = peake)

lol Im heading that way too. Seem to get peaked whenever I log in!!

baldrick

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 03:45:28 PM »

Voting has now closed.

16 say go
15 say stay

Hodgey

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »

Out of time but its 16 -16 Logan should have stayed

Jenga

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 12:29:06 PM »

Also he said how he was looking to move elsewhere and train to get back to full fitness in order to play at a higher level. He firmly believed he could do better than altrincham.

So he admits he is was unfit?
So he thinks he can do better than Altrincham?
Play at a higher level?

With all due respect I thought Carlos looked class when he came to Alty. But he proved that he was unfit and this I am sure is why GH left him out of the starting line up.

If he thinks he can get somewhere better than Alty then why did he not do that?

I really dont think so unless he gets fit and improves his final ball and tracks back to help in defence, perhaps like Mr Giggs does.

Perhaps also his attitude a little screwed up?

All in all a shame, I really did think he could show Alty what he was made off, maybe he didnt get the chance, maybe he wasnt fit, maybe his attitude was wrong.

Reading Robin

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 01:13:44 PM »

He won't have full fitness due to not playing games.  I'd agree he can play at a higher level, plenty of ability and still young (i think).  If he is to play at a higher level then he will have to prove himself at another club first, so he will be looking to play more to show his ability.  There's plenty of clubs in between us and Mr Giggs' employers. 

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 07:03:44 PM »

I'd say that a 50-50 split is hardly a ringing endorsement for a player to stay at a club. Good luck to Carlo, maybe he willbounce back at the higher level he desires, there are after all some very exciting bits to his game.

However, as I have said before

Man City >>> Darlington >>> Altrincham >>>

Spot the trend.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Carlos Logan