News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Toothless Torquay

Author Topic: Toothless Torquay  (Read 1187 times)

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Toothless Torquay
« on: February 14, 2008, 06:17:29 PM »

Did anyone else see last night's game between Weymouth and Torquay? I know most will have been down at Moss Lane cheering on the lads, but for some of us there was little option but to support Torquay for the nihgt and wait anxiously for updates from Moss Lane. Torquay were woeful and never looked like scoring. Why is it that the top sides seem to play poorly when playing in front of the cameras against our relegation rivals? Let's hope that we get some joy against these sides at some point. I remember watching Stevenage at Farsley (another 0-0) and thinking the same thing...unfortunately we are unlikely to have the Setanta cameras at Moss Lane again this season to complete the picture.

Oh, bollox, I'm just rambling...disappointed with a draw last night as a win would have made so much difference to our position, but have to pleased with the corner we have turned since New Year....don't want to go down that dark alley again this season. COME ON YOU REDS. Let's get something at the bowl of boredom that is Rushden (never has a ground been so devoid of character).

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Toothless Torquay