PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kingy ...........
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Kingy ...........  (Read 4658 times)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Kingy ...........
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 10:02:36 PM »

Uhhh ermm
It was the second half with the mighty Robins kicking toward the Golf Rd...........I think there were maybe twenty of us stood there all spread out at the time !
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Longman

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 12:00:41 AM »

Tom Cahill watched the first 10 mins of the second half last night from the Popside........I asked him if was 'ok' for Saturday and he said that he hopes to be fit enough to be considered for selection.

Really?  Was he just stood there watching it on his own?  I'm suprised by this but it says alot of the man.  Surely most injured players wouldn't have even attended the game last night!!  Also why was he standing on the pop side and not near the subs etc??

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 02:14:46 AM »

Longman
I would point out that injured players very often attend games, even if the game is not a BSP game.
Sometimes they also sit or stand on their own. There is also no reason why a non playing team member needs to stay by the dugout during play.

Somebody asked on this forum if there was news on Cahill's availability for Saturday. I was attempting to provide a response based on a player's answer to the same question asked by myself Tuesday night.
I can only guess why somebody was doing something that for some surprising reason, you find surprising
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Longman

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 09:56:11 AM »

Longman
I would point out that injured players very often attend games, even if the game is not a BSP game.
Sometimes they also sit or stand on their own. There is also no reason why a non playing team member needs to stay by the dugout during play.

Somebody asked on this forum if there was news on Cahill's availability for Saturday. I was attempting to provide a response based on a player's answer to the same question asked by myself Tuesday night.
I can only guess why somebody was doing something that for some surprising reason, you find surprising

Alright Mick I was only asking as I was suprised that a loan player would take it upon himself to attend a CSC game when he's injured and furthermore to be watching it on his own from the pop side!

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 01:13:09 PM »

Thanks Longman.......point taken..........but I did say in my 1st post that he only watched for 10 mins from this area.

I assume he watched the rest of the game from the dugout / stand etc. Any the good news, is that he thought he would be fit to play, if selected

louise1925

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2008, 01:27:47 PM »

This is indeed excellent news. I'd love to see him up front with Col, with Chris on the right wing. I know that such an attacking formation is unlikely, but this is going to be a high-scoring game. Droylsden can only attack and we will simply have to outscore them. Their defence is there for the taking, so playing cautiously in this one could be a disaster. Still hoping and praying that Kingy will be fit, because that could make all the difference.
Coburn, Shotton, Jennings, Tinson, Young, King, Lawton, Senior, Peyton, Little, Cahill subs: Logan, O'Neil, Sedgemore, Lane, Acton

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »

Thanks Longman.......point taken..........but I did say in my 1st post that he only watched for 10 mins from this area.

I assume he watched the rest of the game from the dugout / stand etc. Any the good news, is that he thought he would be fit to play, if selected

Tom Cahill watched the majority of the game sat next to Ryan Toulson in the front row of the main stand.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2008, 06:11:18 PM »

Longman

Alright Mick I was only asking as I was suprised that a loan player would take it upon himself to attend a CSC game when he's injured and furthermore to be watching it on his own from the pop side!

Perhaps the fact that he is injured and that Sean RIley will be at the ground on a match day may be a factor??  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kingy ...........