News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 to much to say about me

Author Topic: to much to say about me  (Read 1542 times)

James Black

to much to say about me
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

I don't see me old school m8s for ages so having bit of a laugh and that and taking micky out of each other then after the match some fans who don't no who they were but were sum of the things u said nescerray. i replied it's called having a laugh were all m8s.

altyusa

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: to much to say about me
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 11:16:11 PM »

I don't see me old school m8s for ages so having bit of a laugh and that and taking micky out of each other then after the match some fans who don't no who they were but were sum of the things u said nescerray. i replied it's called having a laugh were all m8s.
??????? :P

RedWhiteRedWhite

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 09:00:08 AM »

I'VE GOT IT!

For those of you familiar with the print / design industry...you will be well aware of "Lorem Ipsum". (http://www.lipsum.com/)

For weeks i've been trying to work out why James Black's incoherant gibberish seems somewhat recogniseable...and having discounted your everyday, typical drunken rambling...i've struck gold.

The truth...

James Black...is actually a Lorem Ipsum generator!

I hope the above information proves of use when trying to decipher future posts!

Narcissist

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 10:14:39 AM »

You are a troll! You do this on purpose. You're more than capable of typing coherently but you think this makes you look 'cool' for some strange reason.

Please can you at least try to make sense? I have to say, that ive never been able to spell necessary at the 1st time of asking though, so you are forgiven for that!

And to the people who shouted at poor james and his pals last night for pratting around. You should be ashamed of yourselves!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 to much to say about me