PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Loan Players
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Loan Players  (Read 4183 times)

tim

Re: Loan Players
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 03:43:03 PM »

Did they both play against Altrincham in the pre-season game?

Dunno,  think Tom still had his knee injury and was watching in the stands, but i'll ask him!

Longman

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 04:22:32 PM »

Longman,

Always been a Miller through and through but also have always followed my local team which is now Alty, so I was delighted when King and Cahill arrived and I was probably the most excited person at the prospect of Alty v Rotherham in the pre season match. 

My brother got me an Alty shirt at Christmas so I'll be cheering the lads on in my red and white stripes tonight

Good on you Chris lad, your boys have done splendid for us so far, cannot fault their commitment and effort, although everytime Kingy goes in for a tackle I cringe thinking he's going to get sent off, ha ha!

chrisrufc

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 04:53:42 PM »

Code: [Select]
I'm obviously biased, but the Rotherham squad must have some awesome strikers/midfielders if tomboy and Liam can be loaned out - you reckon this is the case?
Well so far we're doing ok, I think we've got quite a few good young ones but most football supporters will tell you there team is one or two players short of being really good and I'm no different.

Cahill didn't play in the pre-season match because of his knee injury but Liam King came on very late
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Loan Players