PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 who were the fan
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: who were the fan  (Read 6323 times)

James Black

who were the fan
« on: January 11, 2008, 09:15:47 PM »

who was the fan not satified with a hard earnt win by the lads. them sort of people one don't have a clue about non league football and arent supporters of alty fc cause if they were they'd know how far this team has come. to have a go at graham and geoff after a victory is stupid. i also take that the fan didn't go to oxford because if they did they would of thought it was a different team.

keep goin alty farsley r heading down and were going to leave the bottom 4 behind

decman7

Re: who were the fan
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »

werent you slagging off GH a few weeks ago ?

James Black

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 09:18:56 PM »

i was but that were after a defeat to that green an white slime from liverpool now i've seen a big improvement with the players he brought in

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 09:22:21 PM »

half an ounce of fickle bullsh*t anyone?

Dougals Dad

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 10:18:40 PM »

half an ounce of fickle bullsh*t anyone?
Tonnes of it here matey!

bighairedmike

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 10:24:51 PM »

i was but that were after a defeat to that green an white slime from liverpool now i've seen a big improvement with the players he brought in

Sorry mate but yu've been saying it for ages. Leading up to christmas and then over that period you said it so many times to me i have lost count. You shut up about it after the new years day win but at oxford it was business as usual. Make your mind up James!

matnvfcmad

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »

get behind your manager and team gh has done well after the boxing day defeat to us after all it could be worse for you for a start look where we are >:(

James Black

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 11:56:28 PM »

mike all i woz critical at oxford was the fact that graham chose to go 5 a the back i mean wot team adds a defender to it's team when there 3 down with nothing to play for with a striker we could of least tried to get a goal bk helps the GD at end of season instead it got worst cause we still conseded a goal. Tuesday night however we were different class and with no game tomorrow we can rest and go full force into under performing york city i sense that farsley aren't going to be in the fight for long if we get going. 

joe

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 12:11:28 AM »

under performing York City?????
Would that be the same York City thats gone about nine games unbeaten and are now only seven points off the play offs after a terrible start!

decman7

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 12:38:23 AM »

no not that york city the other one  ::)

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 12:52:28 AM »

We're only unbeaten in 9 and heading for promotion, Alty will win easily as usual.

;D

James Black

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 02:07:42 AM »

we just beat ddy they had been on a 7 game unbeaten run wots  2 more games do us a favour m8 get ur self a pen and paper and compare kiddys unbeaten run to yorks

James Black

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 02:25:42 AM »

wow how good r york not. they only have a 8 game unbeaten run two games were against droylsden the team with the worst defensive record in the league, they only get a point against kiddy and go out the cup against havant and waterlooville how embarrassing and your telling me that york r a good team this season yea right don't make me laugh

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 11:19:12 AM »

wow how good r york not. they only have a 8 game unbeaten run two games were against droylsden the team with the worst defensive record in the league, they only get a point against kiddy and go out the cup against havant and waterlooville how embarrassing and your telling me that york r a good team this season yea right don't make me laugh

Well, we'll see next Saturday won't we James?

;D

thegazelle

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2008, 11:47:52 AM »

James, stop upsetting the big boys.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 who were the fan