News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Message from Geoff...

Author Topic: Message from Geoff...  (Read 2730 times)

samba

Message from Geoff...
« on: January 11, 2008, 08:12:45 PM »

Just seen it on the main site.  I'm sticking my neck out and saying well done to Geoff on this one! A good positive message, and hopefully we can put all this behind us now and get on with supporting the club, and get behind the Golden Grahams, Geoff and the team!!

Come on Alty!!!! 

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Message from Geoff...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 08:33:09 PM »

Have to agree its a good message of unity and loyalty, this has been a frustrating and difficult season and things were really going wrong up to January. Fans have every right to voice there opinions and criticisms because after all is said and done its our club more than anyone else’s however lets unify with the new look team/management and board and give 100% to achieve what we all want premier conference football next season.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 10:17:08 PM »

Geoff never ceases to impress me. Congratulation Geoff on this, and it is good to see you use the forum too.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 05:56:42 AM »

Glad Geoff and the board have Backed GH and quite rightly disapline matters are kept in house,how would you like it if you were disaplined at work then to see it all over the press etc.
Harold

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 05:53:48 PM »

Glad Geoff and the board have Backed GH and quite rightly disapline matters are kept in house,how would you like it if you were disaplined at work then to see it all over the press etc.

If I launched into an unprovoked rant against a paying customer, during which I told them to "Piss off", I doubt very much that my boss would say that he was 100% behind me and I could keep my job next year no matter how much I was underperforming.     
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Jenga

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 06:35:40 PM »

If I launched into an unprovoked rant against a paying customer, during which I told them to "Piss off", I doubt very much that my boss would say that he was 100% behind me and I could keep my job next year no matter how much I was underperforming.     

Piss Off.

louise1925

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »

I suppose there is a fine line between loyalty and blind loyalty.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 11:31:47 PM »

A good message Geoff.

I thnk the gh saga has run its course now over the "piss off". I must say it is hardly swearing these days.

Come on alty

shefalty

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 01:02:29 AM »

YAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNN
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Message from Geoff...