PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 GH keep your gob shut and concentrate on the match
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: GH keep your gob shut and concentrate on the match  (Read 21009 times)

Dougals Dad

Re: GH keep your gob shut and concentrate on the match
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 02:56:58 PM »

How about bringing this to a close ? GH shouldn't have turned his back on the game to argue but I have no doubt that he will get us out of the S***.He is passionate, just look at his reaction after the Vics away game and if we keep positive so will he. Keep venting your opinions at home and away but lets keep them constructive.

Superb post.

Frosty

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 03:06:30 PM »

It's generally accepted that anyone who sits in the stand at any ground where there is the option of standing knows very little about football.

what a ridiculous f**king post you moron! what about elderly supporters or would you rather they didn't bother T**t

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 03:12:48 PM »

It's generally accepted that anyone who sits in the stand at any ground where there is the option of standing knows very little about football.

what a ridiculous f**king post you moron! what about elderly supporters or would you rather they didn't bother T**t

:D
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Narcissist

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »

Every fan in that ground has the right to voice their opinions during the game whether we win in the end or not, and they will continue to do so.

And they can't deal with it when they get it back, instead they come on here and moan about it.

PATHETIC!

I havent seen any posts from the alleged abusers of god... i mean GH. Who couldn't deal with it? I have heard no stories of the people on the end of GH's latest tongue-lashing leaving the ground or attempting any further assault (verbal or physical). I think you are missing the point here.

I have every faith in GH's ability to steer the club away from relegation this season. I have the upmost respect for his achievements at Alty and his passion for our beloved club. He will always be a legend in my eyes, end of.

However, legend does not equal faultless! This is a major problem for me and many others. I dont care if GH wants to give it back, he has a right, but the time and the place is not in the middle of a game in front of every alty fan young and old.

When he goes mad at the crowd he is doing exactly that: Going mad at the entire crowd, not just the bloke in the main stand. It just reflects  as the manager having a go at the fans, nobody in particular. That leaves some of us feeling less than gratified.

This is not a new problem its been going on for seasons on end!

Anyway, the title of the thread makes sense to me, on all other accounts GH is perfect. Hope that satisfies the ego behind vvl  ;)

Frosty

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 03:21:34 PM »

:D

???

Frosty

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 03:22:45 PM »

Every fan in that ground has the right to voice their opinions during the game whether we win in the end or not, and they will continue to do so.

And they can't deal with it when they get it back, instead they come on here and moan about it.

PATHETIC!

I havent seen any posts from the alleged abusers of god... i mean GH. Who couldn't deal with it? I have heard no stories of the people on the end of GH's latest tongue-lashing leaving the ground or attempting any further assault (verbal or physical). I think you are missing the point here.

I have every faith in GH's ability to steer the club away from relegation this season. I have the upmost respect for his achievements at Alty and his passion for our beloved club. He will always be a legend in my eyes, end of.

However, legend does not equal faultless! This is a major problem for me and many others. I dont care if GH wants to give it back, he has a right, but the time and the place is not in the middle of a game in front of every alty fan young and old.

When he goes mad at the crowd he is doing exactly that: Going mad at the entire crowd, not just the bloke in the main stand. It just reflects  as the manager having a go at the fans, nobody in particular. That leaves some of us feeling less than gratified.

Anyway, the title of the thread makes sense to me, on all other accounts GH is perfect. Hope that satisfies the ego behind vvl  ;)

God I hate the Narcissist!

Narcissist

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »

PATHETIC!

Thats because you dont know what it means, have a peake for sh1ts and giggles bagels  ;)

harv

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 03:29:32 PM »

PATHETIC!

Thats because you dont know what it means, have a peake for sh1ts and giggles bagels  ;)

Narcissist your such a fruitcake and why don't you delete your logon nobhead

Alex

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 03:31:22 PM »

have i logged into port chat by mistake here?

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 03:33:10 PM »

shall we just say that heathcote has always had a 'short fuse'
25 + years ago at frickley he threatened to see me outside for daring to complain that he might of hit the target from the edge of the box
he needs to cslm down or he will have a stroke

Narcissist

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 03:46:52 PM »

PATHETIC!

Narcissist your such a fruitcake and why don't you delete your logon nobhead

Im still waiting for you to tell me how you came up with 11 women having 220 toes you f*cking simpleton.

I'll delete my 'logon' when you stop acting like Hale village idiot you plank

Thomas H

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 04:35:50 PM »

I was in the middle of the shouting last night
I rather regretably reacted to Graham turning on one of the guys I sit with.

The comment was "spread out" and it is a comment used frequently.

I have read some of the comments from this forum on whether we/I are able to comment on footbal and pass an opinion about it? football is all about opinions and I understand how hard it is and I now know how easy it is to become embroiled and for that I apologise.

However I do not agree with Graham turning around and making the comments he made although again we did fuel the fire.

For the record  the tactics Graham uses are not unreasonable - Staying in the game is good, I am a great believer that we start with a point it is keeping it which is difficult and the way our defenders gave one away last night was poor and I too was glad to see the two goals that gave us the points.
Barry Heaton
NB..  I did post earlier but it failed for some reason either that or there will be 2 ramblings.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »

I would prefer this to a passionless manager who looked like he didn't care

on course for best finish since 96 stop the slaggin

crossie

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2008, 05:48:39 PM »

For GH to turn around and say something to you, you must have really upset him. However, i dont have any sympathy for you in the slightest as last night he was really under pressure, as  there was a possibliity that if thing didnt go well for us he would have been out of a job. Following on from this to critisise the managers efforts last night, quite frankly what are you playing at, if you hadnt noticed the conditions yesterday were terrible, the pitch was nearly waterlogged. So if im honest with you the tackics from GH last night were well suited to the conditions and the team we were up against. So please these so called fan's who critise the manager, either piss off next time or keep your mouth shut. If Alty sack Gh we will be in trouble as know-on will want to take over a part-time team in a full time league with very little funds avalible.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 05:54:38 PM »

If Alty sack Gh we will be in trouble as know-on will want to take over a part-time team in a full time league with very little funds avalible.

Utter drivel.
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 GH keep your gob shut and concentrate on the match