News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Geoff and Graham 'Stand off' with fans on Tuesday night

Author Topic: Geoff and Graham 'Stand off' with fans on Tuesday night  (Read 1527 times)

Spangles

« on: January 11, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »

C'mon then 'Lets be 'aving you' said the sad chef

I would be intrested to see those fans who have been critical of both Graham and Geoff recently to take up the offer of discussing the direction of Altrincham FC with them after the match on Tuesday.

Have you got the bottle ?

nimega

Re: Geoff and Graham 'Stand off' with fans on Tuesday night
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 07:43:28 PM »

OK. I'll start.

I was pretty depressed as I left Moss Lane in December after the home Vics game. And it is inevitable that my 1st thoughts fell to the Manager - I don't know why, but thats what happened. I guess i wasn't alone.

But it didn't take long till I thought of all the great thing GH has done for the club. Sure, in the heat of the moment I was pretty pissed off with him and the team. That's natural. most of us, on reflection I am sure, have nothing but immense respect for Graham.

So sometimes people get frustrated. I know I do. But for most of us, I reckon, it' just cos we care for the club and we are in a frustrating situation. And I know I could never do Graham's job anywhere near as well as he does it, so who am I to criticize anyway????

So let's all chill out and celebrate 6 out of 9    ;D

louise1925

Re: Geoff and Graham 'Stand off' with fans on Tuesday night
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »

Great post Nimega. I still have my doubts about GH, but 6 from 9 represents a marked improvement, so to echo your sentiments, let's chill a bit. Not a case of lacking bottle. We all care - sometimes too much.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team